Michigan State University Press
Michigan State University Press hold journals for the current year. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.
Click on the title for a quotation for part sets, single back volumes, back issues or volumes not listed here.
Journal of Violence, Mimesis and Culture
Vols. 1-20 1994-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 2.200
- CONTAGION explores the relationship between violence and religion in the genesis and maintenance of culture.
Vols. 1-13 2001-2013. Partly reprint. $ 1.900
- Supersedes CENTENNIAL REVIEW
- CR: NEW CENTENNIAL REVIEW is committed to reflection on intellectual work, particularly asset in the university and its environment.
Explorations in Nonfiction
Vols. 1-15 1999-2013. Partly reprint. $ 1.100
- FORTH GENRE is devoted to publishing notable, innovative work in nonfiction.
French Colonial History Society
Vols. 1-14 2002-2013. Partly reprint. $ 1.300
- FRENCH COLONIAL HISTORY covers all aspects of French colonization and the history of all French colonies, reflecting the temporal span, geographical breadth, and diversity of subject matter that characterize the scholarly interests of the Society's members.
Vols. 1-7 2007-2013. $ 690
- The JOURNAL FOR THE STUDY OF RADICALISM explores the meanings and influences of radical social movements within historical and cultural contexts.
1979/80-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 2.000
Nothing was published in 1992,1993 and between 2004 and 2010. Publication was resumed in 2011.
- NORTHEAST AFRICAN STUDIES is the leading scholarly journal on Ethiopia, Sudan, Somalia, and Djibouti. The journal's founding editor, Harold G. Marcus, had a vision: to publish widely across disciplines and thus to present a panoramic and interrogative view of the political and cultural landscapes of the Horn of Africa.
Vols. 1-38 1976-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 4.300
- REAL ANALYSIS EXCHANGE contains surveys, research articles, inroads and queries concerning this branch of mathematics.
Vols. 38-48 2003-2013. $ 400
- RED CEDAR REVIEW publishes short stories and poetry. The journal features new and emerging writers as well as established authors.
Vols. 1-16 1998-2013. Partly reprint. $ 2.400
- devoted to the history, theory, and criticism of public discourse. The journal explores the traditional arenas of rhetorical investigation including executive leadership, diplomacy, political campaigns, judicial and legislative deliberations, and public policy debate.
If you cannot find the title you are looking for in this list, please let us know.
If you are looking for a subscription to the current year of a journal from Michigan State University Press, please click here.