Berghahn Books, Inc.
Berghahn Books, Inc. se queda con el año en curso y los dos últimos años en la mayoría de los casos. Nosotros nos encargamos de almacenar todos los años anteriores, suministrando reimpresiones de alta calidad de la mayoría de los volúmenes previamente agotados.
Haga clic en el título para pedir un presupuesto, sea de la colección, sea de partes,
volúmenes sueltos o continuaciones hasta el presente.
Vols. 1-20. London, 1992-2011. Mostly reprint. $ 2400
- Formerly ANTHROPOLOGICAL YEARBOOK OF EUROPEAN CULTURES
Relaunched in 2008 as the ANTHROPOLOGICAL JOURNAL ON EUROPEAN CULTURES.
Published since 1990, AJEC serves as an important forum for current debates and innovative ethnographic research in and on Europe.
Vols. 1-18. Oxford, 1994-2011. Mostly reprint. $ 1900
Published in association with the Association for Anthropology in Action, ANTHROPOLOGY IN ACTION is a peer-reviewed journal publishing key articles, commentaries, research reports, and book reviews that deal with the use of anthropology in all areas of policy and practice.
Vols. 1-6. Oxford, 2006-2011. $ 650
- ANTHROPOLOGY OF THE MIDDLE EAST provides a forum for scholarly exchange between anthropologists and other social scientists working in and on the Middle East. The journal's aim is to disseminate, on the basis of informed analysis and insight, a better understanding of Middle Eastern cultures and thereby to achieve a greater appreciation of Middle Eastern contributions to our culturally diverse world.
Vols. 1-2. Biggleswade, 2010-2011. $ 180
- ASIA PACIFIC WORLD is a peer-reviewed, scholarly journal that focuses on the social, political, cultural and economic development of the Asia Pacific region. The Journal discusses issues of current and future concern for the Asia Pacific, and its relations with the rest of the world.
Vols. 4-29. Cambridge, 1978-2009/10. Reprint. $ 2400
Relaunched in 2012 by Berghahn, Cambridge Anthropology is an international, peer-reviewed journal committed to publishing leading scholarship in contemporary anthropology.
Vols. 1-6. Biggleswade, 2005-2011. Reprint. $ 650
- CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE HISTORY OF CONCEPTS is a biannual publication of the Grupo de Pesquisa em História dos Conceitos e Teoria Política e Social do Instituto Universitário de Pesquisas do Rio de Janeiro (IUPERJ) and of the History of Political and Social Concepts Group (HPSCG). Its goal is to publish methodological and substantive research on the history of concepts and related disciplines, such as the history of political thought, intellectual history, and political theory, and to contribute to the dissemination of information about scholarship, publications, and events in these fields of inquiry.
Vols. 1-23. Oxford, 1989-2011. Partly reprint. $ 2300
- CRITICAL SURVEY covers literary and cultural studies in English-language literature. Publishes detailed readings on individual texts, wide ranging debates in the nature of critical practice, discussions of current educational issues, original short stories and poetry.
Vols. 4-17. Oxford, 1998-2011. New Series. Mostly reprint. $ 820
- DURKHEIMIAN STUDIES / ETUDES DURKHEIMIENNES is the scholarly journal of the British Centre for Durkheimian Studies, concerned with all matters relating to Emile Durkheim, eminent sociologist and founder of ANNEE SOCIOLOGIQUE.
Vols. 1-2. New York, 2010-2011. $ 140
- ENVIRONMENT AND SOCIETY publishes critical reviews of the latest research literature on environmental studies, including subjects of theoretical, methodological, substantive, and applied significance. Articles also survey the literature regionally and thematically and reflect the work of anthropologists, geographers, environmental scientists, and human ecologists from all parts of the world in order to internationalize the conversations within environmental anthropology, environmental geography, and other environmentally oriented social sciences.
Vols. 1-4. Liverpool, 2008-2011. Partly Reprint. $ 290
- EUROPEAN COMIC ART is the first English-language scholarly publication devoted to the study of European-language graphic novels, comic strips, comic books and caricature. Published in association with the American Bande Dessinée Society and the International Bande Dessinée Society, European Comic Art builds on existing scholarship in French-language comic art and is able to draw on the scholarly activities undertaken by both organisations.
A Journal for the New Europe
Vols. 1-44. Oxford, 1966-2011. Mostly reprint. $ 3700
- EUROPEAN JUDAISM covers all aspects of contemporary European Jewish thought.
European Journal of Anthropology
Nums. 37-61. Oxford, 2001-2011. Mostly reprint. $ 1100
- FOCAAL advocates the simultaneity of ethnography, local insights and global vision. Is dedicated to a subtler understanding of the basic questions human groups find themselves faced with, and explores the possible resources they deploy in their search for solutions.
Vols. 6-29. New York, 1988-2011. Partly reprint. $ 2600
- Formerly published as FRENCH POLITICS AND SOCIETY.
- FPC&S is the journal of the Conference Group on French Politics & Society. Jointly sponsored by the Institute of French Studies at New York University and the Minda de Gunzburg Center for European Studies at Harvard University, FRENCH POLITICS, CULTURE AND SOCIETY explores modern and contemporary France from the perspectives of the social sciences, history, and cultural analysis. It also examines the relationship of France to the larger world, especially Europe, the United States, and the former French Empire.
Providence; New York, 1983-2011. Partly reprint. $ 2400
- Formerly published as GERMAN STUDIES NEWSLETTER.
- GERMAN POLITICS AND SOCIETY (GP&S) is the only American publication that explores issues in modern Germany from the combined perspectives of the social sciences, history, and cultural studies.
Vols. 1-4. New York, 2008-2011. $ 590
- GIRLHOOD STUDIES provides a forum for the critical discussion of girlhood from a variety of disciplinary perspectives, and for the dissemination of current research and reflections on girls' lives to a broad, cross-disciplinary audience of scholars, researchers, practitioners in the fields of education, social service and health care and policy makers.
Vols. 1-37. New York, 1974-2011. Mostly reprint. $ 3700
- HISTORICAL REFLECTIONS/REFLEXIONS HISTORIQUES, with articles in both English and French, is committed to exploring history in an interdisciplinary framework and with a comparative focus.
Vol. 1. Oxford, 2011. $ 100
- The INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SOCIAL QUALITY is a peer reviewed, scholarly journal which has a primary focus on the interpretation of social quality through a wide range of disciplines, including social policy, economics, sociology, law and legal studies, philosophy, political science, geography, health sciences, and public administration.
an Interdisciplinary Journal
Vols. 20-26. New York, 2005-2011. $ 690
- Formerly published as ISRAEL STUDIES FORUM (until ?) and ISRAEL STUDIES BULLETIN (until Fall 2001) and ASSOC FOR ISRAEL STUDIES (until Spring 1992)
- ISRAEL STUDIES REVIEW is the journal of the Association for Israel Studies, an international and interdisciplinary scholarly organization dedicated to the study of all aspects of Israeli society, history, politics, and culture.
Vols. 1-3. Oxford, 2009-2011. $ 300
- JOURNAL OF EDUCATIONAL MEDIA MEMORY AND SOCIETY explores perceptions of society as constituted and conveyed in processes of learning and educational media.
Vols. 1-11. Oxford, 2001-2011. Partly reprint. $ 1100
- Formerly published as INSTITUTE OF ROMANCE STUDIES. JOURNAL
- JOURNAL OF ROMANCE STUDIES promotes innovative critical work in the areas of linguistics, literature, performing and visual arts, media, material culture, intellectual and cultural history, critical and cultural theory, psychoanalysis, gender studies, social sciences, anthropology.
The International Journal of Travel and Travel Writing
Vols. 1-12. Oxford, 2000-2011. Mostly reprint. $ 1200
The International Journal of Higher Education in the Social
Vols. 1-4. New York, 2008-2011. $ 540
- LEARNING AND TEACHING provides a forum for discussion and analysis of the latest educational research and perspectives on innovative approaches to classroom pedagogy, learning, and teaching in the global culture.
Vols. 1-6. New York, 2006-2011. $ 890
- NATURE AND CULTURE is a forum for the international community of scholars and practitioners to present, discuss, and evaluate critical issues and themes related to the historical and contemporary relationships that societies, civilizations, empires, regions, nation-states have with Nature.
The journal of movies and mind
Vols. 1-5. New York, 2007-2011. $ 450
- PROJECTIONS explores the ways in which recent advancements in fields such as psychoanalysis, cognitive psychology, neuroscience, genetics and evolution help to increase our understanding of film, and how film itself facilitates investigations into the nature and function of the mind.
Vol. 1. New York, 2011. $ 150
- REGIONS AND COHESION is a needed platform for academics and practitioners alike to disseminate both empirical research and normative analysis of topics related to human and environmental security, social cohesion, and governance. It covers themes, such as the management of strategic resources, environment and society, social risk and marginalization, disasters and policy responses, violence, war and urban security, the quality of democracy, development, public health, immigration, human rights, organized crime, and cross-border human security.
Vols. 1-2. New York, 2010-2011. $ 140
- RELIGION AND SOCIETY responds to the need for a rigorous, in-depth review of current work in the expanding sub-discipline of the anthropology of religion. In addition, this important, peer-reviewed annual aims to provide a dynamic snapshot of developments in the study of religion as a whole and encourages inter-disciplinary perspectives.
An interdisciplinary journal of existentialism and
Vols. 1-17. Oxford, 1995-2011. Partly reprint. $ 1700
- Published in Association with the United Kingdom Society for Sartrean Studies and North American Sartre Society, SARTRE STUDIES INTERNATIONAL publishes articles of a multidisciplinary, cross-cultural and international character reflecting the full range and complexity of Jean-Paul Sartre's own work.
The journal of Siberian studies
Vols. 1-10. Oxford, 1993/95-2011. Partly reprint. $ 990
- SIBIRICA is devoted to Russia in the Asia-Pacific region: the vast territories of Russia itself in the region, including Siberia and the Russian Far East, and also Russia's relations with other countries in the region, including Japan, China, Korea and the United States, where Alaska was Russian territory for many decades.
The International Journal of Cultural and Social Practice
New York, 1979-2011. Mostly reprint. $ 2900
- SOCIAL ANALYSIS publishes both works that address philosophical and ontological orientations of understanding, and those which investigate the forces involved in the production of human suffering.
A journal of social and political theory. Published in association with the Faculty of Humanities, Development and Social Sciences, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
Nums. 50-129. Oxford, 1978-2011. Partly reprint. $ 2700
- THEORIA encourages reflection on, and engagement with, significant intellectual issues and social, artistic and political events shaping the contemporary world.
Interdisciplinary Journal of Mobility Studies
Vol. 1. Oxford, 2011. $ 90
- TRANSFERS: INTERDISCIPLINARY JOURNAL OF MOBILITY STUDIES is a peer-reviewed journal publishing cutting-edge research on the processes, structures and consequences of the movement of people, resources, and commodities. Intellectually rigorous, broadly ranging, and conceptually innovative, the journal combines the empiricism of traditional mobility history with more recent methodological approaches from the social sciences and the humanities.
Si no encuentra el título que busca en este listado, rogamos nos contacte.
Si busca la subscripción al año en curso de una revista de Berghahn Books, Inc., haga clic aquí.