Cambridge University Press
Cambridge University Press almacena el año en curso y el año anterior de los títulos de este listado. Nosotros almacenamos todas las revistas más antiguas y podemos hacer reimpresiones de alta calidad de la mayor parte de los volúmenes que estaban agotados.
Haga clic en el título para pedir un presupuesto, sea de la colección, sea de partes,
volúmenes sueltos o continuaciones hasta el presente.
Vols. 1-22. Cambridge, 1992-2013. Partly reprint. $ 2200
- ACTA NUMERICA presents survey papers by researchers in numerical analysis that give overviews of recent advances and provide state-of-the-art techniques and analysis.
Vols. 1-4. Cambridge, 2010-2013. $ 970
- ADVANCES IN ANIMAL BIOSCIENCES is an associated publication to the journal ANIMAL. It aims to publish high-quality conference, symposium and workshop proceedings about animal-related aspects of the life sciences with emphasis on farmed and other managed animals.
Journal of the Centre for Policy on Ageing and the British Society of Gerontology
Vols. 1-33. Cambridge, 1981-2013. Partly reprint. $ 6600
- AGEING AND SOCIETY covers human ageing all over the world: theoretical and empirical research on such issues as life-styles in later life, work and retirement, mental illness, sexuality, demography, health care and the history of old age.
Vols. 1-106. Washington, D.C, 1906/07-2012. Partly reprint. $ 6400
- Former title: Incorporated (1904-1914): AMERICAN POLITICAL SCIENCE ASSOCIATION. PROCEEDINGS
- AMERICAN POLITICAL SCIENCE REVIEW publishes scholarly articles in political science.
Academy of American Franciscan History
Vols. 1-69. Berkeley, 1944/45-2012/13. Mostly bound; Partly Reprint. $ 3300
- THE AMERICAS has been one of the principal journals of Latin American history since its founding in 1944. It publishes articles and reviews in history and ethnohistory about all geographical regions of the Americas and their Iberian background. Published by the Academy of American Franciscan History, the journal prides itself on presenting a range of topics and points of view, and providing a bridge between scholars of all the Americas.
British Institute of Archaeology at Ankara
Vols. 19-26; 45-52; 62-63. London, 1969-1976; 1995-2002; 2012-2013. $ 1600
- ANATOLIAN STUDIES contains articles on the archaeology and related subjects of Turkey and surrounding regions.
Vols. 1-24. Cambridge, 1990-2013. Partly reprint. $ 4300
- ANCIENT MESOAMERICA is the international forum for the method, theory, substance and interpretation of Mesoamerican archaeology, art history and ethnohistory, chiefly concerned with the Precolumbian period.
Vols. 1-41. Cambridge, 1972-2012. Partly reprint. $ 3800
- ANGLO-SAXON ENGLAND contains articles on Anglo-Saxon history and culture: linguistic, textual, paleographic, religious, intellectual, historical, archaeological, and artistic.
Vols. 1-14. Cambridge, 2000-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 2800
- ANIMAL HEALTH RESEARCH REVIEWS contains review articles covering all aspects of animal health.
British Society of Animal Production
Vols. 70-82. Last publ. Cambridge, 2000-2006. $ 2200
- Until 1995 published as ANIMAL PRODUCTION
Until 1959 published as BRITISH SOCIETY OF ANIMAL PRODUCTION. PROCEEDINGS
- Superseded by ANIMAL
- ANIMAL SCIENCE deals with genetics, nutrition, husbandry, physiology, biochemical variation and the interrelationships of the animal environment.
Vols. 1-6. Cambridge, 2006-2012. Partly Reprint. $ 590
- ANNALS OF ACTUARIAL SCIENCE publishes research papers in all areas of actuarial science.
Vols. 1-33. Cambridge, 1981-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 3300
- ANNUAL REVIEW OF APPLIED LINGUISTICS covers bilingualism, psycholinguistics, computer-assisted instruction, sociolinguistics and lexicography.
Vols. 1-25. Cambridge, 1989-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 7100
- ANTARCTIC SCIENCE contains both review and data papers, short notes on technical developments and recent discoveries, reports on key Antarctic meetings, book reviews, and a diary of forthcoming events.
Journal of the Australian Society for Classical Studies
Vols. 1-47. Sydney, 1967-2013. Mostly Reprint. $ 1800
A periodical review of archaeology
Vols. 1-83. Cambridge, 1927-2009. Partly bound; Partly Reprint. $ 9300
Australian and New Zealand Industrial and Applied
Vols. 19-54. St. Lucia; Cambridge, 1975/76-2012/13. Mostly reprint. $ 6700
- Until 2001 published as AUSTRALIAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY. JOURNAL
SERIES B: APPLIED MATHEMATICS.
- Series B begins with volume 19.
- The ANZIAM JOURNAL publishes papers in any field of applied mathematics and related mathematical sciences, excluding statistics.
Psychological and linguistic studies across languages and learners
Vols. 1-34. Cambridge, 1980-2013. Partly reprint. $ 6200
- Publishing articles and theoretical reviews, APPLIED PSYCHOLINGUISTICS features research on the psychological processes involved in language. Research may include such topics as language development, language disorders in children and adults (including retardation and autism), literacy development, and psychological processing (Katz).
Vols. 1-23. Cambridge, 1991-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 2900
- ARABIC SCIENCES AND PHILOSOPHY covers the history of the Arabic sciences, mathematics and philosophy in the world of Islam between the eighth and eighteenth centuries.
Vols. 1-20. Cambridge, 1994-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 2200
- ARCHAEOLOGICAL DIALOGUES promotes theoretically oriented approaches which go beyond traditional archaeological issues and consider historical, social and philosophical perspectives.
Vols. 1-17. Cambridge, 1996-2013. Partly reprint. $ 3100
- A R Q: ARCHITECTURAL RESEARCH QUARTERLY contains sections on design, history, theory, environmental design, construction, information technology, and practice.
Vols. 1-27. Cambridge, 1987-2013. Partly reprint. $ 6400
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR ENGINEERING DESIGN ANALYSIS AND MANUFACTURING (AI EDAM) covers the use of artificial intelligence in planning, design, finite-element analysis, simulation spatial reasoning and graphics, process planning, optimization and manufacturing.
Vols. 1-2. Cambridge, 2011-2012. $ 180
Vols. 7-29. St. Lucia; Cambridge, 1991-2013. Reprint. $ 1200
- AUSTRALIAN JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION is an internationally refereed journal which publishes papers and reports on all aspects of environmental education. It presents information and argument which stimulates debate about educational strategies that enhance the kinds of awareness, understanding and actions which will promote environmental and social justice.
Vols. 6-23. Beaumaris, 1996-2013. Partly Reprint. $ 1300
- Articles in the AUSTRALIAN JOURNAL OF GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING address theoretical, practical and training issues that impact upon guidance and counselling professionals today.
Vols. 29-42. Brisbane, 2001-2013. $ 950
- The Australian Journal of Indigenous Education has played a vital role in raising awareness of educational issues for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Fostering debate among researchers, government representatives and community groups; and sharing stories of success between both Indigenous and non-Indigenous practitioners.
Vols. 1-86. St. Lucia; Cambridge, 1969-2012. Mostly reprint. $ 9500
- The BULLETIN of the AUSTRALIAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY aims at quick publication of original research in all branches of mathematics.
Vols. 1-93. St. Lucia; Cambridge, 1959/60-2012. Mostly reprint. $ 11000
- Until 2001 published as AUSTRALIAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY. JOURNAL
SERIES A: PURE MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
- Until 1979 published as AUSTRALIAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY. JOURNAL
SERIES A: PURE MATHEMATICS
- AUSTRALIAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY. JOURNAL publishes papers on pure mathematics and statistics.
Vols. 1-44. Cambridge, 1965-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 3000
- Formerly published as AUSTRIAN HISTORY NEWSLETTER
- The AUSTRIAN HISTORY YEARBOOK remains the only English-language peer-reviewed journal devoted to the history of the territories in Central Europe that were formerly under Habsburg rule and now comprise the modern states of Austria, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina and parts of Italy, Poland, Ukraine, Romania and Serbia. Typically, each issue of the Yearbook contains seven to eight articles, a forum on an important historical issue, a review article, and approximately 40 book reviews.
An international journal of current research and theory with open peer commentary
Vols. 1-36. Cambridge, 1978-2013. Partly reprint. $ 10000
- BEHAVIORAL AND BRAIN SCIENCES provides three or four lead articles presenting work in psychology, neuroscience, behavioral biology, or cognitive science (Katz).
Australian association for cognitive and behaviour therapy
Vols. 4-30. Cambridge, 1987-2013. Partly Reprint. $ 3900
- "Behaviour Change" has long been considered a leader in its field. It is a quarterly journal that publishes research involving the application of behavioural and cognitive-behavioural principles and techniques to the assessment and treatment of various problems.
Vols. 9-40. Cambridge, 1981-2012. Mostly reprint. $ 5900
- BEHAVIOURAL AND COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY deals with multidisciplinary original research, of an experimental or clinical nature, that contributes to the theory, practice, and evaluation of behavior therapy.
Vols. 1-16. Cambridge, 1998-2013. Partly reprint. $ 3200
- BILINGUALISM aims to promote research on the bilingual person and to encourage debate in the field.
Vols. 1-23. Cambridge, 1991-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 4700
- BIRD CONSERVATION INTERNATIONAL focuses on conservation issues affecting birds, especially globally threatened species, and their habitats.
Vols. 1-14. Bowen Hills, 2000-2013. Partly Reprint. $ 2000
- Topics covered by BRAIN IMPAIRMENT include neurology, neuropsychology, psychiatry, clinical psychology, neuropathology, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, speech pathology and anatomy.
Society for the Promotion of Roman Studies
Vols. 1-41. Cambridge, 1970-2010. Mostly reprint. $ 3200
- BRITANNIA publishes articles on all aspects of Romano-British studies; includes survey of Romano-British excavations.
Vols. 1-17. Cambridge, 1995-2012. Partly reprint. $ 2400
- BRITISH ACTUARIAL JOURNAL contains the sessional research programme of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries along with transcripts of the discussions and debates. It also contains Presidential addresses; memoirs and papers of interest to practitioners.
Vols. 4-30. London, 1957/58-2010/11. Mostly Reprint. $ 2900
- Previously RECUSANT HISTORY ISSN 0034-1932 to Vol 4(1957) trough Vol 31 and BIOGRAPHICAL STUDIES, 1534-1829 Vol 1(1951) through Vol 3.
Vols. 1-46. Cambridge, 1962/63-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 5700
- Until 1962 published as BRITISH SOCIETY FOR THE HISTORY OF SCIENCE. BULLETIN
- The leading international BRITISH JOURNAL FOR THE HISTORY OF SCIENCE publishes scholarly papers and review articles on all aspects of the history of science. History of science is interpreted widely to include medicine, technology and social studies of science. BJHS papers make important and lively contributions to scholarship and the journal has been an essential library resource for more than thirty years. It is also used extensively by historians and scholars in related fields. A substantial book review section is a central feature.
Vols. 2-14. All publ. Cambridge, 2001-2013. Partly reprint. $ 2100
- BRITISH JOURNAL OF ANAESTHETIC AND RECOVERY NURSING contains original articles from the specialty of anaesthetic & recovery nursing and remains one of the only UK based journals representing this area.
Vols. 1-30. Cambridge, 1984-2013. Partly reprint. $ 4500
- BRITISH JOURNAL OF MUSIC EDUCATION covers classroom music teaching, individual instrumental teaching and group teaching, and music in higher education.
Vols. 83-110. Wallingford; Cambridge, 2000-2013. Partly reprint. $ 8600
- The BRITISH JOURNAL OF NUTRITION is devoted to the advancement of the scientific study of nutrition and its application to the maintenance of human and animal health. Includes papers on clinical and human nutrition, as well as general nutrition.
Vols. 1-43. Cambridge, 1971-2013. Partly reprint. $ 7400
- Highly regarded within the field, the BRITISH JOURNAL OF POLITICAL SCIENCE asserts that "works addressed to problems of general significance to students of politics will be published whatever the period(s) or place(s) drawn upon for evidence." Each issue typically includes five or so research reports, one review article and several notes and comments. Although the range of topics and the affiliation of the authors reflect the journal's international orientation, most of the articles focus on Western Europe and the United States (Katz).
Containing original and review articles on economic entomology
Vols. 80-103. Wallingford; Cambridge, 1990-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 6600
- BULLETIN OF ENTOMOLOGICAL RESEARCH contains original research papers on insects, mites and ticks of economic importance in the agricultural, medical and veterinary medical fields in all parts of the world.
Vols. 1-23. Cambridge, 1991-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 3100
- CAMBRIDGE ARCHAEOLOGICAL JOURNAL features theoretical and descriptive research articles, ranging widely in time and covering general topics of archaeology.
Vols. 1-59. New Series. Cambridge, 1952-2013. $ 4100
- Formerly published as CAMBRIDGE PHILOLOGICAL SOCIETY. PROCEEDINGS
- CAMBRIDGE CLASSICAL JOURNAL cvers a wide variety of issues pertaining to the history, culture, literature, and archaeology of the ancient Greek and Roman worlds.
Vols. 1-72. Cambridge, 1921/23-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 7300
- The CAMBRIDGE LAW JOURNAL contains articles on issues such as tort, constitutional law, legal history, and criminal law, with emphasis on current developments.
Vols. 1-153. Cambridge, 1843/63-2012. Mostly reprint. $ 23000
- Formerly published as CAMBRIDGE PHILOSOPHICAL SOCIETY. PROCEEDINGS. MATHMATICAL AND PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- CAMBRIDGE PHILOSOPHICAL SOCIETY. MATHEMATICAL PROCEEDINGS is one of the few high-quality journals publishing original research papers that cover the whole range of pure and applied mathematics, theoretical physics and statistics. All branches of pure mathematics are covered, in particular logic and foundations, number theory, algebra, geometry, algebraic and geometric topology, classical and functional analysis, dynamical systems, probability and statistics. On the applied side, mechanics, mathematical physics, relativity and cosmology are included.
The international journal for healthcare ethics and ethicscommittees
Vols. 1-22. Cambridge, 1992-2013. Partly reprint. $ 3600
- One of the most important titles in the field, the CAMBRIDGE QUARTERLY OF HEALTHCARE ETHICS is a scholarly journal aimed at health care decision makers and ethics committees (Katz).
Vols. 1-33. All publ. Toronto, 1935-1967. $ 2400
- Continued as CANADIAN JOURNAL OF POLITICAL SCIENCE/REVUE CANADIENNE DE SCIENCE POLITIQUE.
- CANADIAN JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE provides original research articles, notes, commentaries, review articles, and book reviews in all areas of political science, including but not limited to: the history of political thought; contemporary political theory; international relations and foreign policy; governmental institutions and processes; political behaviour; public administration and public policy; and women and politics.
Vols. 1-25. London, 1988-2012. $ 1800
- Supersedes UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN ONTARIO LAW REVIEW
Vols. 1-46. Waterloo; Cambridge, 1968-2013. Partly reprint. $ 3500
- Formerly published as CANADIAN JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE.
- CANADIAN JOURNAL OF POLITICAL SCIENCE crosses the range of subfields in political science. It presents articles, notes, commentaries and book reviews in French and in English.
Vols. 1-23. Cambridge, 1991-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 7400
- CARDIOLOGY IN THE YOUNG is devoted to cardiovascular issues affecting the young and older patient with sequels of heart disease acquired by childhood. Serves the interest of all professionals concerned with these topics.
Vols. 1-46. Leiden, 1968-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 4700
- CENTRAL EUROPEAN HISTORY, one of the most respected journals on that region, concerns itself with the area that made up the Holy Roman Empire with a particular emphasis on Germany and Austria (Katz).
Vols. 25-38. Notting Hill, 2000-2013. Partly Reprint. $ 1600
- Children Australia links policy, research and practice issues on matters associated with children, young people and family wellbeing. It challenges some of the traditional ideas, practices and 'silos' associated with professional disciplines, roles and activities.
An international journal for the study of China
Nos. 1-216. Cambridge, 1960-2013. Partly reprint. $ 4900
- CHINA QUARTERLY covers all aspects of modern China studies.
Vols. 1-6. Ceased Cambridge, 2004-2009. Reprint. $ 1500
- CHINESE JOURNAL OF AGRICULTURAL BIOTECHNOLOGY features high quality Chinese research translated into English and presented alongside specially commissioned material to provide a wider context.
Studies in Christianity and Culture
Vols. 1-82. Red Bank; Cambridge, 1932-2013. Partly reprint. $ 4700
- Published for the American Society of Church History, the quarterly peer-reviewed CHURCH HISTORY publishes original research articles and book reviews covering all areas of the history of Christianity and its cultural contexts in all places and times, including its non-Western expressions.
London, 1887-2012. Partly reprint. $ 8500
- CLASSICAL REVIEW contains critical reviews by experts of new publications in the fields of Graeco-Roman antiquity from all countries.
Vols. 1-22. Cambridge, 1992-2013. Partly reprint. $ 5500
- COMBINATORICS, PROBABILITY AND COMPUTING encompasses combinatorics in a broad sense, including classical and algebraic graph theory, extremal set theory, matriod theory and other theories.
The international journal of animal exercise physiology, biomechanics and nutrition
Vols. 1-10. Cambridge, 2004-2013. Reprint. $ 2600
- Formerly published as EQUINE AND COMPARATIVE PHYSIOLOGY
- EQUINE AND COMPARATIVE EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY specifically deals with the latest research in equine exercise physiology.
Vols. 1-22. Cambridge, 1992-2013. Partly reprint. $ 3600
- CONTEMPORARY EUROPEAN HISTORY covers European history - both Eastern and Western Europe, including the U.K., from 1918 to the present.
A journal of social structure, law and demography in past societies
Vols. 1-28. Cambridge, 1986-2013. Partly reprint. $ 4200
- The subject matter of CONTINUITY AND CHANGE is sociology "concerned with long-term continuities and discontinuities in the structure of past societies." The editors of this fine scholarly journal have also proclaimed a "strong commitment to comparative studies over a broad range of cultures and time spans" (Katz).
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
Vols. 7-45. Urbana, 1975-2013. Partly reprint. $ 3500
- DANCE RESEARCH JOURNAL icludes a newsletter with activities, inquiries, and articles on dance and related areas as well as a journal of recent doctorial dissertations and general information related to dance.
Vols. 1-25. Cambridge, 1989-2013. Partly reprint. $ 5100
- DEVELOPMENT AND PSYCHOPATHOLOGY is devoted to the publication of original empirical, theoretical and review papers that address the interrelationship of normal and pathological development in adults and children.
Vols. 1-7. Cambridge, 2007-2013. $ 1300
- DISASTER MEDICINE AND PUBLIC HEALTH PREPAREDNESS is the first comprehensive and authoritative journal emphasizing public health preparedness and disaster response for all health care and public health professionals globally.
Social Science Research on Race
Vols. 1-10. Cambridge, 2004-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 990
- DU BOIS REVIEW covers research and criticism on race in the social sciences. Provides a forum for discussion and increased understanding of race and society from a range of disciplines, including but not limited to economics, political science, sociology, anthropology, law, communications, public policy, psychology, and history.
Published for the Society for the Study of Early China.
Vols. 1-36. Berkeley, 1975-2013. Mostly Reprint. $ 1900
- EARLY CHINA publishes original research on all aspects of the culture and civilization of China from earliest times through the Han dynasty period (CE 220). The journal is interdisciplinary in scope, including articles on Chinese archaeology, history, philosophy, religion, literature, and paleography.
- Earlier Title: Society for the Study of Pre-Han China Newsletter.
Vols. 1-31. Cambridge, 1982-2012. Mostly reprint. $ 2800
- EARLY MUSIC HISTORY is devoted to the study of music from the early Middle Ages to the end of the seventeenth century. It gives preference to studies pursuing interdisciplinary approaches and to those developing new methodological ideas. The scope is broad and includes manuscript studies, textual criticism, iconography, studies of the relationship between words and music, and the relationship between music and society.
Cambridge, 1987/88-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 3000
- ECCLESIASTICAL LAW JOURNAL discusses issues in Church law and reviews pertinent cases.
Vols. 1-29. Cambridge, 1985-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 8000
- The aim of ECONOMETRIC THEORY is to advance theoretical research in econometrics. It includes "original theoretical contributions in all major areas of econometrics and seeks to foster the multidisciplinary features of econometrics that extend beyond the subject of economics" (Katz).
Vols. 1-29. Cambridge, 1985-2013. Partly reprint. $ 4300
- Created to be a forum for the interdisciplinary study of economics and philosophy, the core of ECONOMICS AND PHILOSOPHY is substantial essays from esteemed scholars. Together, the disciplines of economics and philosophy are powerful allies in combining analytical methods to explain human behavior (Katz).
An international journal of plant systematics and biodiversity
Vols. 57-70. Cambridge, 2000-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 2400
- Until 1990 published as ROYAL BOTANIC GARDEN, EDINBURGH. NOTES
- EDINBURGH JOURNAL OF BOTANY covers plant systematics and related areas of biodiversity, conservation, and phytogeography in southwest Asia and the Himalayas, as well as elsewhere throughout the world.
Edinburgh, 1883-2012. Mostly Reprint. $ 8000
- The PROCEEDINGS OF THE EDINBURGH MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY cover a wide range of topics in both pure and applied mathematics.
Vols. 1-10. Cambridge, 2004-2013. Partly reprint. $ 990
- EIGHTEENTH CENTURY MUSIC addresses a conspicuous gap in its field and serves as a prestigious forum for all eighteenth-century music research. The aims of this dedicated journal are: to draw together disparate areas of research, challenge accepted historical assumptions and adopt a broad and interdisciplinary approach which will serve the whole eighteenth-century music community.
Vols. 1-17. Cambridge, 1997-2013. Partly reprint. $ 2300
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LINGUISTICS focuses on the description of the English language within the framework of contemporary linguistics.
The international review of the English language
Vols. 1-29. Cambridge, 1985-2013. Partly reprint. $ 3100
- ENGLISH TODAY is a curious hybrid of scholarly and popular. Articles are aimed at general readers who are fascinated with language and linguistics. It is rather like "research lite." The stated editorial policy for English Today is "to be compact, comprehensive, attractive, and accessible, and no aspect of English Studies is beyond its reach" (Katz).
The international journal of business and history
Vols. 1-13. Oxford, 2000-2012. $ 1600
- Supersedes BUSINESS AND ECONOMIC HISTORY
- Sponsored by the British History Council, ENTERPRISE AND SOCIETY is a worldwide journal that covers all aspects of business history, particularly in Western countries (Katz).
Vols. 1-18. Cambridge, 1996-2013. Partly reprint. $ 4000
- ENVIRONMENT AND DEVELOPMENT ECONOMICS publishes papers, theoretical and applied, on the relationship of environmental problems and economic development in the Third World. Also covers the environmental impact of economic policies, models and instruments (Katz).
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
Vols. 1-40. Cambridge, 1974-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 8600
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONSERVATION advocates timely action for the protection and amelioration of the environment of man and nature throughout the world.
Vols. 1-15. Cambridge, 1999-2013. $ 2400
- ENVIRONMENTAL PRACTICE aims to provide stimulating research and commentary on significant environmental issues, and publishes papers that reflect the highest standards of professional work on questions linking environmental science and policy.
Vols. 118-141. Cambridge, 1997-2013. Partly reprint. $ 8100
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF HYGIENE.
- EPIDEMIOLOGY AND INFECTION contains original findings in the fields of microbiology and infectious disease. Emphasis is on epidemiology, prevention and control.
Vols. 1-22. Rome, 1992-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 2400
- Until vol. 19/2009 published as EPIDEMIOLOGIA E PSICHIATRIA SOCIALE. 1121-189X.
- EPIDEMIOLOGY AND PSYCHIATRIC SCIENCES provides updated data and scientific information to epidemiologists, psychiatrists, psychologists, statisticians and other research and mental health workers primarily concerned with public health and epidemiological and social psychiatry.
Vols. 1-10. Cambridge, 2004-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 1600
- EPISTEME aims to advance the methodological debate by taking contributions that use particular perspectives to address issues in epistemology - issues integral to the philosophy of science, the philosophy of social science and metaphysics.
Vols. 1-33. Cambridge, 1981-2013. Partly reprint. $ 12000
- ERGODIC THEORY AND DYNAMICAL SYSTEMS discusses applications of ergodic theory to differential geometry, statistical mechanics, number theory, and operator algebras.
Vols. 1-24. Cambridge, 1990-2013. Partly reprint. $ 6800
- EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF APPLIED MATHEMATICS focuses on applied mathematics with real-world applications, as well as the development of theoretical methods.
Vols. 1-54. Cambridge, 1960-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 6200
- EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF SOCIOLOGY / ARCHIVES EUROPEENNES DE SOCIOLOGIE provides broad international coverage of sociology topics, with a recent emphasis on the processes of change in Eastern Europe. Articles are in French, English, or German, and provide philosophical approaches to current and historical events affecting the fields of sociology, history, and political science (Katz).
Vols. 1-5. Cambridge, 2009-2013. $ 1200
- EUROPEAN POLITICAL SCIENCE REVIEW provides a forum for the appearance of the results of the best scientific works that treat the Central European region.
Vols. 1-49. Cambridge, 1965-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 7500
- Formerly published as EMPIRE JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL AGRICULTURE
- The scientific publication EXPERIMENTAL AGRICULTURE concentrates on crop field research projects in tropical or warm regions of the world. The journal also publishes reports on new experimental techniques and methods. Recent articles cover pearl millet in Niger, winged beans in Malayasia, and the impact of erosion on soil productivity in Brazil. A valuable journal for libraries involved with tropical agronomy research (Katz).
Vols. 1-20. Cambridge, 1989-2009. Partly reprint. $ 4100
- Formerly published as FETAL MEDICINE REVIEW
- FETAL AND MATERNAL MEDICINE REVIEW aims to bring together all multidisciplinary interests and approaches appropriate to the advancement of knowledge and clinical practice in obstetrics.
Vols. 1-20. Cambridge, 1994-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 2700
- FINANCIAL HISTORY REVIEW provides an international forum for scholars interested in the development of banking, finance and other monetary matters.
The Documentary Record of United States Foreign Policy
Vols. 1-23. Hague; Cambridge, 1990/91-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 4200
- Not published in 2004.
- FOREIGN POLICY BULLETIN contains documents all major events in contemporary US foreign relations as they happen, including texts from Congress, as well as the Executive Branch and from other governments and international organizations. Lists Treaty Actions and new releases in the State Department's Foreign Relations of the United States series.
Vols. 1-95. Cambridge, 1960-2013. Partly reprint. $ 10000
- Formerly published as GENETICAL RESEARCH.
- GENETICAL RESEARCH covers current research in all branches of genetics: for geneticists, molecular and developmental biologists, and plant and animal breeders.
Vols. 87-150. Cambridge, 1950-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 12000
- GEOLOGICAL MAGAZINE publishes research and review articles in any area of earth sciences and emphasizes interdisciplinary papers of interest to geologists from several specialties. A "Rapid Communications" section presents short papers on timely topics. Discussion and reply pieces explore reader response to previous articles (Katz).
Vols. 1-55. Glasgow, 1952-2013. Partly reprint. $ 5700
- Formerly published as GLASGOW MATHEMATICAL ASSOCIATION PROCEEDINGS
- GLASGOW MATHEMATICAL JOURNAL publishes research papers in any branch of pure and applied mathematics.
Human Rights, Democracy and the Rule of Law
Vol. 1. Cambridge, 2012. Reprint. $ 150
Oxford, 1931/32-2011. Partly reprint. $ 5100
- Supplement listed separately. See NEW SURVEYS IN THE CLASSICS
- GREECE AND ROME provides literary evaluation of the major Greek and Roman authors, and articles on ancient history, art, archaeology, the classical tradition, and the teaching of the classics at the tertiary level.
Vols. 1-8. Cambridge, 2006-2013. $ 1300
- HEALTH ECONOMICS, POLICY AND LAW serves as a forum for scholarship on health policy issues from these perspectives, and will be of use to academics, policy makers and health care managers and professionals.
Vols. 1-56. Cambridge, 1958-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 5800
- Supersedes CAMBRIDGE HISTORICAL JOURNAL
- Officially, the HISTORICAL JOURNAL "covers all aspects of European and world history since the 15th century." In practice, the principal focus is Great Britain. The contents consist of lengthy book review essays and six or seven scholarly and generally esoteric articles (Katz).
Vols. 1-40. Villanova, 1974-2013. Reprint. $ 2400
- HORIZONS publishes award-winning peer-reviewed articles, roundtables, and book reviews across a wide range of topics in theology and religious studies
Vols. 1-3. Malden, 2008-2010. Reprint. $ 700
Vols. 9-34. Chicago, 1988-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 8400
- Earlier Title: INFECTION CONTROL - ISSN: 0195-9417.
- INFECTION CONTROL AND HOSPITAL EPIDEMIOLOGY provides original, peer-reviewed scientific articles for anyone involved with an infection control or epidemiology program in a hospital or healthcare facility.
Vols. 1-12. Cambridge, 2002-2013. $ 2400
- JOURNAL OF THE INSTITUTE OF MATHEMATICS OF JUSSIEU coves all domains in pure mathematics. It includes important research articles from areas such as operator algebra, number theory, algebraic and Lie groups, differential and symplectic geometry, partial differential equations, Banach spaces, potential theory, mathematical physics and probability.
Vols. 1-61. London, 1952-2012. Mostly reprint. $ 9400
- INTERNATIONAL AND COMPARATIVE LAW QUARTERLY covers public and private international law, human rights, European Commonwealth and comparative law.
Vols. 1-10. Cambridge, 2004-2013. $ 1100
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ASIAN STUDIES is an interdisciplinary, English-language forum for research in the social sciences and humanities. IJAS examines Asia on a regional basis, emphasising patterns and tendencies that go beyond the borders of individual countries. It is particularly interested in locating contemporary changes within a historical framework, especially using interdisciplinary approaches, and so promotes comparative studies involving the various regions of Asia.
Vols. 1-12. Cambridge, 2002-2013. $ 2400
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ASTROBIOLOGY includes cosmic prebiotic chemistry, planetary evolution, the search the planetary systems and habitable zones, extremophile biology and experimental simulation of extraterrestrial environments.
Vols. 1-19. Oxford, 1992-2012. Partly reprint. $ 3100
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CULTURAL PROPERTY covers cultural property policy, ethics, preservation, economics and law.
Vols. 1-9. Cambridge, 2005-2013. $ 1800
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF LAW IN CONTEXT provides a forum for interdisciplinary legal studies.
Vols. 1-5. Cambridge, 2009-2013. Partly Reprint. $ 2200
- The prime objective of the INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MICROWAVE AND WIRELESS TECHNOLOGIES is to enhance the communication between microwave engineers throughout the world. It is therefore interdisciplinary and application oriented, providing a platform for the microwave industry. Coverage includes: applied electromagnetic field theory (antennas, transmission lines and waveguides), components (passive structures and semiconductor device technologies), analogue and mixed-signal circuits, systems, optical-microwave interactions, electromagnetic compatibility, industrial applications, biological effects and medical applications.
Vols. 1-3. Cambridge, 2009-2011. Reprint. $ 1600
Vols. 1-29. Cambridge, 1985-2013. Partly reprint. $ 5300
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT IN HEALTH CARE provides a forum for professionals interested in the assessment of medical technology, its consequences for patients and its impact on society.
Vols. 20-33. Cambridge, 2000-2013. Partly reprint. $ 3200
- Formerly published as INSECT SCIENCE AND ITS APPLICATION
- The INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TROPICAL INSECT SCIENCE publishes original research articles, short communications, and review articles dealing with basic and applied tropical insect sciences. Advocates an ecologically sensitive approach to pest control, focusing on integrated pest management.
Nos. 1-82. Cambridge, 1972-2012. Mostly reprint. $ 3300
- Formerly published as LABOR AND WORKING CLASS HISTORY NEWSLETTER and as EUROPEAN LABOR AND WORKING CLASS HISTORY NEWSLETTER.
- INTERNATIONAL LABOR AND WORKING CLASS HISTORY links historians throughout the world and presents new scholarship on important issues and controversies in the field.
Vols. 1-18. Cambridge, 1995-2012. Partly reprint. $ 4900
- The JOURNAL of the INTERNATIONAL NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL SOCIETY publishes primary research articles reflecting all areas of neuropsychology, including development of cognitive processes, brain-behaviour relationships, adult and child neuropsychology, developmental neuropsychology and disorders of speech and language.
Vols. 1-66. Cambridge, 1947-2012. Partly reprint. $ 5900
- INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION founded shortly after the United Nations was organized and supported by the World Peace Foundation covers international relations, global economic relations, and IGO participation in world affairs. Typical articles deal with political and economic aspects of globalization, industrialization in Third World and other countries and the resulting political change, trade policies and tariff schedules, transnational relations, and the United Nations and its multitude of agencies (Katz).
Vols. 1-42. Cambridge, 1971-2012. Partly reprint. $ 3900
- Formerly published as MAITRE PHONETIQUE
- The INTERNATIONAL PHONETIC ASSOCIATION, JOURNAL is concerned with all aspects of the theory, description and use of phonetics and phonology.
The official journal of the International Psychogeriatric Association
Vols. 1-24. Cambridge, 1989-2012. Partly reprint. $ 5500
- INTERNATIONAL PSYCHOGERIATRICS serves as a multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary forum for advances in psychogeriatric practice, research, service development and education worldwide.
Vols. 1-58. Assen; Cambridge, 1956-2013. $ 5900
- The journal has been published under the following titles:
INTERNATIONAL REVIEW OF SOCIAL HISTORY (1936-1939)
BULLETIN OF THE INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR SOCIAL HISTORY (1937-1955)
- INTERNATIONAL REVIEW OF SOCIAL HISTORY (1956- ) is one of the leading journals in its field. Truly global in its scope, it focuses on research in social and labour history from a comparative and transnational perspective, both in the modern and in the early modern period, and across periods.
Vols. 87-94. Cambridge, 2005-2012. Partly reprint. $ 1600
- The INTERNATIONAL REVIEW OF THE RED CROSS reflects on humanitarian policy and action, as well as international humanitarian law, with the aim of promoting dialogue between the ICRC and other relief organizations and individuals concerned with humanitarian issues.
A Journal of International Politics, Law and Philosophy
Vols. 1-5. Cambridge, 2009-2013. $ 810
- INTERNATIONAL THEORY promotes theoretical scholarship about the positive, legal, and normative aspects of world politics respectively. IT is open to theory of absolutely all varieties and from all disciplines, provided it addresses problems of politics, broadly defined and pertains to the international. IT welcomes scholarship that uses evidence from the real world to advance theoretical arguments. However, IT is intended as a forum where scholars can develop theoretical arguments in depth without an expectation of extensive empirical analysis.
British Institute for the Study of Iraq
Vols. 1-75. London, 1934-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 4800
- IRAQ publishes articles on the history, art, archaeology, religion, economic and social life of Iraq and, to a lesser degree, of the neighbouring countries where they relate to it, from the earliest times to about AD 1750.
Nos. 1-150. Dublin, 1938/39-2012. Reprint. $ 4500
Vols. 1-46. Jerusalem, 1966-2013. Partly reprint. $ 3100
- ISRAEL LAW REVIEW is the oldest and most acclaimed Israeli law journal published in English. Since its establishment in 1966 by the Law Faculty at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, the ISRAEL LAW REVIEW has served as a leading source of legal scholarship on Israeli law and on issues relevant to Israeli society. As of 2009, the ISRAEL LAW REVIEW is published under the auspices and management of the Hebrew University's Minerva Center for Human Rights. Under this new stewardship, it focuses on scholarship in the fields of human rights, public law and international law and examines the application of legal norms under conditions of conflict and political uncertainty - highlighting the relevance of the Israeli experience in these fields to other parts of the world and that of other societies to Israel.
International Journal on the History of European
Expansion and Global Interaction
Vols. 3-36. Cambridge, 1979-2012. Mostly reprint. $ 2800
- ITINERARIO offers a publishing platform for research on the history of European Expansion in both its Western and non-Western contexts, and its impact on World History in general.
Vols. 1-14. Cambridge, 2000-2013. $ 2000
- JAPANESE JOURNAL OF POLITICAL SCIENCE features articles that have a conceptual thrust, including political theory, comparative politics, political behavior, political institutions, public policy, and international relations.
Vols. 1-56. Cambridge, 1957-2012. Partly reprint. $ 4600
- JOURNAL OF AFRICAN LAW covers a range of subjects including crime, family law, human rights, and nationality and constitutional law.
Vols. 1-151. Cambridge, 1905/06-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 13000
- JOURNAL OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE covers research in pure and applied sciences relating to agricultural problems.
Vols. 1-47. Cambridge, 1967-2013. Partly reprint. $ 6800
- Formerly published as BRITISH ASSOCIATION FOR AMERICAN STUDIES. NEWSLETTER
- JOURNAL OF AMERICAN STUDIES covers American literature, history, institutions, politics, economics, film, popular culture, and geography and related subjects.
Vols. 1-11. London, 2003-2013. $ 1200
- JOURNAL OF ANGLICAN STUDIES covers history, theology, worship, ethics, scripture, canon law, aesthetics, education, any aspect that has a place in the tradition of Anglican faith and practice.
Vols. 1-71. Ann Arbor, 1941/42-2012. Partly reprint. $ 6000
- Formerly published as FAR EASTERN QUARTERLY
- The JOURNAL OF ASIAN STUDIES contains articles about the humanities and social sciences in reference to Asia.
Vols. 1-45. Cambridge, 1969-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 5800
- JOURNAL OF BIOSOCIAL SCIENCE contains material dealing with the common ground between biology and sociology, including reproduction and its control, gerontology, ecology, genetics, applied psychology, sociology, education, criminology, demography, health and epidemiology.
Vols. 1-51. Chicago, 1961/62-2012. Partly reprint. $ 3500
- The official publication of the North American Conference on British Studies (NACBS), the JOURNAL OF BRITISH STUDIES (JBS) presents scholarly articles and book reviews from renowned international authors who share their ideas on British society, politics, law, economics and the arts from the Middle Ages through to the present.
In 2005 (Vol. 44), the journal merged with the NACBS publication ALBION, creating one journal for NACBS membership.
Vols. 1-40. Cambridge, 1974-2013. Partly reprint. $ 6200
- JOURNAL OF CHILD LANGUAGE covers all aspects of the scientific study of language behavior in children and the underlying principles, including normal and pathological development of both monolingual and bilingual children.
Vols. 1-80. Cambridge, 1929/30-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 8700
- JOURNAL OF DAIRY RESEARCH publishes research papers on all aspects of milk production and preservation, and fundamental effects of processing. It includes the composition of milk for several animal species.
Vols. 1-3. Cambridge, 2010-2012. $ 860
- The JOURNAL OF DEVELOPMENTAL ORIGINS OF HEALTH AND DISEASE publishes leading research in the field of developmental origins of health and disease (DOHaD), focusing on how the environment during early animal and human development, and interactions between environmental and genetic factors, influence health in later life and risk of disease.
Vols. 1-64. Cambridge, 1950-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 7000
- JOURNAL OF ECCLESIASTICAL HISTORY contains material on the history of the Christian Church as an institution and its relations with other religions and society.
Vols. 1-47. Seattle; Cambridge, 1966-2012. Mostly reprint. $ 5000
- JOURNAL OF FINANCIAL AND QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS offers development of new theories, empirical tests of theories and issues in public and financial affairs of individuals, firms and institutions.
Sole agent for Japan: Maruzen Co. Ltd., Tokyo
Vols. 1-737. Cambridge, 1956-2013. Partly reprint. $ 33000
- JOURNAL OF FLUID MECHANICS explores fundamental fluid mechanics and its applications to aeronautics, astrophysics, chemical and mechanical engineering, colloid science, combustion, hydraulics and meteorology.
Vols. 1-23. Cambridge, 1991-2013. Partly reprint. $ 3200
- Scholarly research articles on all aspects of French-language acquisition and use are published in the bilingual (French and English) JOURNAL OF FRENCH LANGUAGE STUDIES. Authors' abstracts and references are included. Subjects include sociolinguistics, phonology, language use, comparative linguistics, and more. A lengthy book review section completes each issue (Katz).
Vols. 1-23. Cambridge, 1991-2013. Partly reprint. $ 5300
- JOURNAL OF FUNCTIONAL PROGRAMMING covers new languages and extensions, reasoning, proof and program transformation, program synthesis, implementation techniques, type theory and parallelism.
Vols. 1-25. Cambridge, 1989-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 3700
- Formerly published as AMERICAN JOURNAL OF GERMANIC LINGUISTICS AND LITERATURES
- JOURNAL OF GERMANIC LINGUISTICS (JGL) carries original articles, reviews, and notes on synchronic and diachronic issues pertaining to Germanic languages and dialects from the earliest phases to the present, including English (to 1500) and the extraterritorial varieties.
Vols. 1-8. Cambridge, 2006-2013. $ 1300
- The JOURNAL OF GLOBAL HISTORY addresses the main problems of global change over time, together with the diverse histories of globalization. It also acts as a forum for interdisciplinary conversations across a wide variety of social and natural sciences.
Society for the Promotion of Hellenic Studies
Vols. 1-132. London, 1880-2012. Mostly reprint. $ 11000
- The venerable and highly regarded JOURNAL OF HELLENIC STUDIES (JHS) publishes studies in Greek literature, history, archaeology, and philosophy. Contributors traditionally have been predominantly British, although more American and European scholars now appear among them. A typical issue includes 12 to 15 articles, many of substantial length. The extensive book review section is a particularly valuable feature, it covers most important books on classical Greek studies in English and Western European languages. Frequently, there are one or two review articles that discuss several books on related themes (Katz).
Vols. 64-87. Cambridge, 1990-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 6600
- JOURNAL OF HELMINTHOLOGY provides an international vehicle for the publication of original papers and review articles on all aspects of pure and applied heminthology, particularly those helminth parasites of environmental health, medical or veterinary importance.
Vols. 1-9. Cambridge, 2005-2013. $ 1600
- JOURNAL OF INSTITUTIONAL ECONOMICS studies the nature, role, and evolution of institutions in the economy.
Vols. 114-127. Cambridge, 2000-2013. Partly reprint. $ 5700
- The JOURNAL OF LARYNGOLOGY AND OTOLOGY contains original scientific articles and clinical records in all fields of otology, rhinology and laryngology.
Vols. 1-45. Cambridge, 1969-2013. Partly reprint. $ 4300
- JOURNAL OF LATIN AMERICAN STUDIES focuses on the anthropology, geography, history, economics, international relations, politics and sociology of Latin America.
Vols. 1-28. St. Paul, 1983-2012/13. $ 1600
- The JOURNAL OF LAW AND RELIGION publishes cutting-edge research on religion, human rights, and religious freedom; religion-state relations; religious sources and dimensions of public, private, penal, and procedural law; religious legal systems and their place in secular law; theological jurisprudence; political theology; legal and religious ethics; and more. It provides a distinguished forum for deep dialogue among Buddhist, Confucian, Christian, Hindu, Indigenous, Jewish, Muslim, and other faith traditions about fundamental questions of law, society, and politics.
Vols. 1-66. Cambridge, 1947-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 8100
- Formerly published as INSTITUTE OF NAVIGATION. JOURNAL
- JOURNAL OF NAVIGATION presents papers on every aspect of navigation - air, land, sea and space - and papers on every type - scientific, historical and narrative.
Vols. 1-87. Lawrence, 1927/28-2013. Mostly Reprint; Partly bound. $ 14000
Vols. 1-12. Cambridge, 2002-2013. $ 1800
- JOURNAL OF PENSION ECONOMICS AND FINANCE focuses on the economics and finance of pensions and retirement income.
Vols. 1-79. Cambridge, 1967-2013. With general index 1/50. Partly reprint. $ 11000
- Plasma physics is a branch of physics that has applications in a wide variety of fields, including astrophysics, fluids and nuclear physics. This specialized journal publishes original research reports on plasma science in all of these areas. Basic topics in JOURNAL OF PLASMA PHYSICS include the fundamental physics of plasmas, ionization, kinetic theory, particle orbits, stochastic dynamics, wave propagation, solitons, stability, shock waves, transport, heating and diagnostics. Both theoretical and experimental results are presented, along with applications of plasma science in other fields (Katz).
Vols. 1-24. University Park, 1989-2012. Partly reprint. $ 1700
- JOURNAL OF POLICY HISTORY encourages interdisciplinary research into the origins and development of public policy in the U.S.A. and in other countries as well.
Vols. 1-9. Cambridge, 2005-2013. $ 1100
- JOURNAL OF PSYCHIATRIC INTENSIVE CARE covers issues affecting the care and treatment of people with severe mental disorder or behavioral functioning.
Vols. 1-33. Cambridge, 1981-2013. Partly reprint. $ 4900
- JOURNAL OF PUBLIC POLICY provides a forum for social scientists and policymakers, who analyze the problems facing contemporary governments in their social, economic and political contexts.
Vols. 1-12. Cambridge, 1999/2000-2013. Reprint. $ 2300
- JOURNAL OF RADIOTHERAPY IN PRACTICE covers all of the current modalities specific to clinical oncology and radiotherapy. It also aims to encourage technical evaluations and case studies as well as equipment reviews that will be of interest to an international radiotherapy market.
Vols. 1-36; 36-99. London, 1911-0; 0-2009. Mostly reprint. $ 8300
- JOURNAL OF ROMAN STUDIES contains articles by leading scholars dealing with the history, archaeology, literature and art of Rome, Italy and the Roman Empire to 700 A.D.
Vols. 1-42. Cambridge, 1972-2013. Partly reprint. $ 5900
- JOURNAL OF SOCIAL POLICY provides a theoretical, historical analysis of social policy worldwide, and investigation of processes and obstacles to enacting social policy at local and national levels.
Publ. for the History Department, National University of Singapore
Vols. 1-43. Cambridge, 1970-2012. Mostly reprint. $ 3700
- Supersedes JOURNAL OF SOUTHEAST ASIAN HISTORY
- The JOURNAL OF SOUTHEAST ASIAN STUDIES is one of the principal outlets for scholarly articles on Southeast Asia (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, East Timor, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam), embracing a wide range of academic disciplines in the humanities and social sciences.
Vols. 1-11. Cambridge, 2002-2012. Partly reprint. $ 1100
- The JOURNAL OF THE GILDED AGE AND PROGRESSIVE ERA publishes original essays, including on-line projects, and reviews scholarly books on all aspects of U.S. history for the time period from 1865 through 1920.
Vols. 11-35. Abingdon, 1989-2013. Partly reprint. $ 3400
Vols. 1/4; 5/8; 9/10, 1979-1988, available per unit at $ 160
- Formerly published as HISTORY OF ECONOMICS SOCIETY. BULLETIN
- JOURNAL OF THE HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT is the journal of the History of Economics Society. It has been in existence for a number of years, originally as the History of Economics Society Bulletin, and for the last fifteen years under its present name. The work of many distinguished American and international authors has been published in its pages, and because of this and the international editorial board, it is recognised as being a first class international scholarly publication.
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
Vols. 1-29. Cambridge, 1985-2013. Partly reprint. $ 6600
- JOURNAL OF TROPICAL ECOLOGY features papers on the ecology of tropical regions, original research and reviews.
Vols. 1-18. Cambridge, 1997-2013. Partly reprint. $ 2900
- KANTIAN REVIEW contains contemporary work on Kant and Kantian issues and will place an emphasis on those current philosophical debates which reflect a Kantian influence.
Vols. 1-28. Cambridge, 1984/86-2013. Partly reprint. $ 5100
- KNOWLEDGE ENGINEERING REVIEW monitors and promotes developments in the application of artificial intelligence techniques.
Vols. 1-5. Berlin, 2009-2013. $ 960
- LANGUAGE AND COGNITION is a venue for the publication of high quality peer-reviewed research of a theoretical and/or empirical/experimental nature, focusing on the interface between language and cognition. Contributions cover a wide range of topics, including interdisciplinary methods of investigations in the linguistic and cognitive sciences, theories and models of language in the mind, gesture and communication, psycholinguistic processing, and neurolinguistics.
Vols. 1-25. Cambridge, 1989-2013. Partly reprint. $ 3700
- As if linguistics were not already carved into enough specialties, LANGUAGE VARIATION AND CHANGE is the official organ for "language variationists." Dedicated to the "description and understanding of variability and change at the levels of the speaker/hearer and the speech community" (Katz).
Pulse power & high energy densities
Vols. 1-31. Cambridge, 1983-2013. Partly reprint. $ 7400
- LASER AND PARTICLE BEAMS provides a forum for physicists and engineers to pool the findings of their research on the generation of high-intensity laser and particle beams and their interaction with matter.
Vols. 1-13. Cambridge, 2001-2013. Partly reprint. $ 1900
- Aimed at professionals active in the legal information community, LEGAL INFORMATION MANAGEMENT provides invaluable information for all those involved in the provision of legal information in the academic and professional environments.
Vols. 1-19. Cambridge, 1995-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 3100
- LEGAL THEORY covers academic law from a wide range of disciplines in the humanities and social sciences.
Vols. 1-25. Cambridge, 1988-2012. Mostly reprint. $ 4100
- LEIDEN JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL LAW promotes the understanding of the principles and purposes of international law and to describe current developments.
Vols. 1-44. London, 1969/70-2013. Partly Reprint. $ 2100
- Articles in LIBYAN STUDIES cover a broad range of subjects, including archaeology, ancient and Islamic history, geology, geography and social sciences.
An International Journal
Vols. 1-45. Cambridge, 1958/61-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 12000
- The LICHENOLOGIST is devoted to the study of lichen-forming fungi and reports of lichenology worldwide.
Vols. 1-17. Cambridge, 1997-2013. Partly reprint. $ 3700
- MACROECONOMIC DYNAMICS provides original peer-reviewed research of theoretical, empirical or quantitative sophistication from all areas of advanced macroeconomics and allied fields.
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
Vols. 1-93. Cambridge, 1889/90-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 12000
- The JOURNAL OF THE MARINE BIOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION OF THE UNITED KINGDOM is an international journal, publishing original research on all aspects of marine biology. It includes pioneering work taking place today on major issues concerning marine organisms and their environment. Subjects covered include: ecological surveys and population studies of marine communities; physiology and experimental biology; taxonomy, morphology and life history of marine animals and plants; and chemical and physical oceanographic work.
Vols. 1-96. London, 1894-2012. Mostly bound; Partly Reprint. $ 4800
Vols. 1-23. Cambridge, 1991-2013. Partly reprint. $ 6400
- MATHEMATICAL STRUCTURES IN COMPUTER SCIENCE covers theoretical computer science, focusing on the application of ideas from the structural side of mathematics and mathematical logic to computer science.
Vols. 1-19. Cambridge, 1995-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 7700
- Formerly published as MICROSCOPY SOCIETY OF AMERICA. JOURNAL
- MICROSCOPY AND MICROANALYSIS provides a forum for microscopy, imaging and
compositional anaylsis, including NMR microscopy, near field optical microscopy, scanned probe microscopy, and novel approaches.
Vols. 1-47. Cambridge, 1967-2013. Partly reprint. $ 6100
- MODERN ASIAN STUDIES is a British publication covering the history, geography, politics, sociology, literature, economics, and social anthropology of Asia. Authors focus on the impact of Europe and the "modernization" of Asia, and articles uphold the highest standards of scholarship and literary skill. It is similar in focus and approach to the American journal Asian Survey, but with a greater emphasis on areas of colonial British influence. There are frequently review articles covering such topics as recent studies of modern Chinese history, and occasionally an entire issue will be devoted to a single topic, such as war in modern China (Katz).
Vols. 1-10. Cambridge, 2004-2013. $ 1500
- MODERN INTELLECTUAL HISTORY serves as a focal point and forum for scholarship on intellectual history and related fields in cultural history from 1650 onwards, with primary attention to Europe and the United States but also to transnational developments that encompass the non-West.
Vols. 1-19. Cambridge, 1995-2013. Partly reprint. $ 3100
- NATURAL LANGUAGE ENGINEERING offers broad coverage of such topics as machine translation, information retrieval, speech recognition and generation, dialogue systems, knowledge bases for natural language processing, text analysis and integrated systems.
Geologie en mijnbouw ; NJG / Netherlands Institute of Applied Geoscience, TNO, National Geological Survey ; Royal Geological and Mining Society of the Netherlands
Vols. 79-89. Utrecht, 2000-2010. Reprint. $ 2400
- Formerly published as "Geologie en mijnbouw"
Published jointly with the Netherlands international law review / under the auspices of the Stichting T.M.C. Asser Instituut, Institut for Private and Public Commercial Arbitration and European Law, The Hague
Vols. 1-44. Cambridge, 1970-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 4100
- Although the NETHERLANDS YEARBOOK OF INTERNATIONAL LAW has a distinctive national character it is published in English, and the editors do not adhere to any geographical limitations when deciding upon the inclusion of articles.
Vols. 1-9. Cambridge, 2004-2013. $ 2400
- Stimulated by recent advances in neuroscience, Neuron Glia Biology serves the expanding need for a scientific journal recognizing that two-way communication between neurons and glia is essential for nervous system function.
Vols. 1-49. Istanbul, 1987-2013. Reprint. $ 3100
Vols. 1-58. Cambridge, 1954/55-2012. Partly reprint. $ 6000
- NEW TESTAMENT STUDIES covers all aspects of the text and theology of the New Testament.
Vols. 1-36. Oslo, 1978-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 2600
- NORDIC JOURNAL OF LINGUISTICS is concerned with all branches of linguistics. Preference is given to contributions of general theoretical or methodological interests and to studies on Nordic languages (including Finnish and Sami).
Vols. 1-25. Cambridge, 1988-2012. Mostly reprint. $ 4100
- Supplement to BRITISH JOURNAL OF NUTRITION
- NUTRITION RESEARCH REVIEWS offers a comprehensive overview of nutritional science today. By distilling the latest research and linking it to established practice, the journal consistently delivers the widest range of in-depth articles in the field of nutritional science.
Vols. 59-72. Cambridge, 2000-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 4300
- The PROCEEDINGS OF THE NUTRITION SOCIETY publish papers presented by invitation at symposia of the society, and abstracts of original communications presented at other meetings.
An international journal of music and technology
Vols. 1-18. Cambridge, 1996-2013. Partly reprint. $ 2700
- ORGANISED SOUND covers methods and issues arising from the use of contemporary technology in fields such as multimedia, performance art, sound sculpture and electroacoustic composition.
The journal of the Fauna preservation society
Vols. 1-47. Cambridge, 1950/52-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 12000
- ORYX aims to provide a comprehensive view of the conservation of wild species of fauna and flora.
Vols. 1-39. Lawrence, 1975-2013. Mostly Reprint; Partly bound. $ 4400
Vols. 1-11. Cambridge, 2003-2013. $ 2200
- PALLIATIVE AND SUPPORTIVE CARE focuses on the psychiatric, psychosocial, spiritual, existential, ethical and philosophical aspects of palliative care.
Vols. 110-140. Cambridge, 1995-2013. Partly reprint. $ 10000
- PARASITOLOGY publishes papers on all aspects of pure and applied parasitology, including biochemical, immunological, physiological and ecological topics, with emphasis on parasites and their control.
Vols. 1-10. Cambridge, 2003-2012. $ 1200
- PERSPECTIVES ON POLITICS aims to connect research findings, conceptual innovations, or theoretical developments to real problems of politics.
Vols. 1-87. London, 1926-2012. Partly reprint. $ 7300
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF PHILOSOPHICAL STUDIES
- As the official journal of the Royal Institute of Philosophy (RIP), PHILOSOPHY has a decidedly British bent, with the majority of authors hailing from the United Kingdom. All branches of philosophy are discussed in its pages, and no emphasis is placed on any particular school or method. Even the nonspecialist will find the articles accessible because, as the editor admonishes, "Contributors are expected to avoid all needless technicality" (Katz).
Vols. 1-30. Cambridge, 1984-2013. Partly reprint. $ 4100
- Formerly published as PHONOLOGY YEARBOOK
- PHONOLOGY combines theoretical and empirical interests to represent the diversity of opinion in the field.
Vols. 1-22. Cambridge, 1992-2013. Partly reprint. $ 2400
- PLAINSONG AND MEDIEVAL MUSIC covers the entire field of plainchant and medieval music, including monophonic, polyphonic, and liturgical music from the East and West.
Vols. 1-11. Cambridge, 2003-2013. Partly reprint. $ 2500
- PLANT GENETIC RESOURCES provides an international venue for research papers and scholarly reviews on varieties, seeds, agro-ecology, and the improved deployment of plant genetic resources. Emphasizes practical applications, new methods, and progress in flora biotechnology.
A journal of Arctic and Antarctic exploration and research, issued by the Scott Polar Research Institute, Cambridge.
Vols. 1-48. Cambridge, 1931/34-2012. Mostly reprint. $ 7400
- POLAR RECORD contains articles, notes and reviews on the polar and subpolar regions in archaeology, biogeography, glaciology, international law and psychology.
Vols. 1-9. Cambridge, 2005-2013. $ 1500
- POLITICS AND GENDER aims to represent the full range of questions, issues, and approaches on gender and women across the major subfields of political science, including comparative politics, international relations, political theory, and U.S. politics.
Vols. 1-6. Cambridge, 2008-2013. Reprint. $ 890
- The impact of religion on political attitudes, decision-making, and public policy development is analyzed by POLITICS AND RELIGION, with topics ranging from abortion laws, sex education in schools, and stem cell research to transnational terrorism, morality, social justice, and human rights.
Vols. 1-32. Cambridge, 1982-2013. Partly reprint. $ 3800
- One of the premier sources for the scholarly study of POPULAR MUSIC, this journal provides an interdisciplinary perspective encompassing disciplines such as sociology, economic and social history, comparative literature, folklore, and ethnomusicology. Issues often focus on a particular theme, e.g., popular music and television. The insightful book reviews and "Booklist", an annotated listing of English-language titles published the prior year that appears in the October issue will be particularly useful (Katz).
An International Journal of Materials Characterization
Vols. 1-28. College Park, 1986-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 2000
- POWDER DIFFRACTION is a journal of practical technique, publishing articles relating to the widest range of application - from materials analysis to epitaxial growth of thin films and to the latest advances in software. Although practice is emphasized, theory is not neglected, especially as its discussion relates to better understanding of technique.
Vols. 1-79. London, 1935-2013. Partly bound. $ 5400
- Formerly published as Proceedings of the Prehistoric Society of East Anglia,
- The PROCEEDINGS OF THE PREHISTORIC SOCIETY bring the latest results of research into prehistory to a worldwide audience. Global in scope and ranging in time from the earliest traces of human activity to the advent of written history, the Proceedings offer an authoritative yet accessible account of our distant past.
Vols. 1-14. Cambridge, 2000-2013. Partly reprint. $ 3200
- PRIMARY HEALTH CARE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT is aimed specifically at both researchers and practitioners in primary health care, thereby bridging the gap between the two areas.
Vols. 1-27. Cambridge, 1987-2013. Partly reprint. $ 7500
- PROBABILITY IN THE ENGINEERING AND INFORMATIONAL SCIENCES researches the application of probability to a variety of fields, in the physical, engineering, biological, behavioral, economic and management sciences. Primary focus is on stochastic modeling.
Vols. 1-3. Cambridge, 2006-2008. $ 360
- PROGRESS IN NEUROTHERAPEUTICS AND NEUOPSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY provides readers with updates of recent clinical trial results, impacts of trials on guidelines and evidence-based practice, advances in trial methodologies, and the evolution of biomarkers in trials.
Vols. 1-45. Washington, D.C, 1968-2012. Partly reprint. $ 2300
- PS: POLITICAL SCIENCE AND POLITICS is for the political science audience. It includes articles of contemporary political analysis, and features news of the profession and its members.
Vols. 1-43. Cambridge, 1970/71-2013. Partly reprint. $ 9100
- PSYCHOLOGICAL MEDICINE contains original research in clinical psychiatry and the basic sciences relating to it.
Vols. 1-16. Cambridge, 1998-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 7300
- PUBLIC HEALTH NUTRITION focuses on the promotion of good health through nutrition and the primary prevention of nutrition related illness in the population.
A review journal of biological function, structure and mechanism
Vols. 1-46. Cambridge, 1968-2013. Partly reprint. $ 7100
- QUARTERLY REVIEWS OF BIOPHYSICS reviews recent progress and problems in biophysics and molecular biology.
Vols. 1-42. Berwick, 1972-2013. Partly Reprint. $ 2700
- RAMUS is a journal of innovative literary criticism aimed at new analysis and interpretation of ancient Greek and Roman literary texts.
European Association for Computed Assisted Language Learning (EUROCALL)
Vols. 1-25. Cambridge, 1989-2013. Partly reprint. $ 3200
- RECALL contains articles of interest to beginners in the fields of computer-assisted language learning (CALL). Includes items concerned with research and developmental work.
An international journal for the philosophy of religion and theology
Vols. 1-49. Cambridge, 1965/66-2013. Partly reprint. $ 5000
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES is a scholarly, international resource primarily concerned with the philosophy of religion. Although mostly British in orientation, authors are also from continental Europe, the United States, and to a lesser extentthe rest of the world. Articles reflect a philosophical approach and often involve the use of formal logic. Abstracts are now included at the beginning of each article. The philosophy of religion is an important area of religious studies, and this is one of the important journals covering this area (Katz).
Vols. 1-28 1986-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 4600
- Formerly published as AMERICAN JOURNAL OF ALTERNATIVE AGRICULTURE
- RENEWABLE AGRICULTURE AND FOOD SYSTEMS publishes original research and review articles on the economic, ecological and environmental impacts of agriculture; the effective use of renewable resources and biodiversity in agro-ecosystems; and the technological and sociological implications of sustainable food systems.
British International Studies Association
Vols. 1-39. Cambridge, 1975-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 6400
- Formerly published as BRITISH JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- The aim of REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL STUDIES, published for the British International Studies Association, is to "promote the analysis and understanding of international relations" in all its aspects: historical, political, economic, legal, etc. Each issue contains three or four research quality articles on such topics as Europe's monetary system, a feminist critique of international-relations theory, and the arms race. Book reviews have been recently scaled back significantly (Katz).
Middle East Studies Association of North America
Vols. 1-47. Tucson; Cambridge, 1967-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 4400
- Formerly published as MIDDLE EAST STUDIES ASSOCIATION OF NORTH AMERICA.
- REVIEW OF MIDDLE EAST STUDIES is a journal of review, appearing twice a year (Summer and Winter) with essays and approximately 100 reviews of books, audiovisuals, music, and software per issue, as well as the annual presidential address and MESA's financial statement.
Vols. 1-74. Notre Dame, 1939-2012. Partly reprint. $ 3800
- The REVIEW OF POLITICS publishes primarily philosophical and historical studies of politics, especially those concentrating on political theory and American political thought.
Vols. 1-6. Cambridge, 2008-2013. $ 1800
- The REVIEW OF SYMBOLIC LOGIC provides a natural home for innovative work on these important and interconnected areas.
Vols. 1-23. Cambridge, 1991-2013. Partly reprint. $ 5300
- REVIEWS IN CLINICAL GERONTOLOGY is dedicated to the advancement of knowledge and clinical practice in the health care of the elderly.
Journal of Iberian and Latin American Economic History
Vols. 1-30. Cambridge, 1983-2012. Mostly reprint. $ 3000
- Beginning in 2006, REVISTA DE HISTORIA ECONOMICA, the leading journal in economic history in Spanish, is launching a new forum for academic debate among economic historians, specifically those interested in Iberian and Ibero-American historical economics.
Vols. 1-31. Cambridge, 1983-2013. Partly reprint. $ 7600
- One of the earliest professional journals on robotics, ROBOTICA has remained focused on its mission over the years. It is hard to find an article in any issue that does not have "robot" somewhere in the title (although nowadays it may be part of a word, such as "microrobots"). Although papers are research-level quality, there is always attention to working mechanisms, rather than just theoretical modeling. Not an inconsequential number of authors work in industry as opposed to academia, and many articles are coauthored by academic and industrial researchers. Following the usual academic formula, papers are well illustrated and heavily referenced. Many issues are thematic, in whole or in part, expanding on such topics as languages and robot software or microactuators (Katz).
Vols. 1-22. Series 3. Cambridge, 1991-2012. Partly reprint. $ 3600
- Before 1991 published as
ROYAL ASIATIC SOCIETY OF GREAT BRITAIN AND IRELAND.JOURNAL.
All volumes are available from us.
Please see separate listing in our catalogue.
London, 1869/71-2012. Mostly reprint. Mostly bound. $ 12000
- ROYAL HISTORICAL SOCIETY. TRANSACTIONS extracts articles from the Royal Historical Society lectures and conferences covering historical research from political to social and economic topics.
Vols. 1-68. Cambridge, 1966/67-2011. Mostly reprint. $ 3500
- Formerly published as ROYAL INSTITUTE OF PHILOSOPHY LECTURES
- ROYAL INSTITUTE OF PHILOSOPHY SUPPLEMENTS contain key philosophical topics arising from the Royal Institute of Philosophy annual conferences and annual lectures.
Vols. 130-142. Cambridge, 2000-2012. Partly reprint. $ 4200
- ROYAL SOCIETY OF EDINBURGH. PROCEEDINGS. (MATHEMATICS) publishes papers of international standard across the whole spectrum of mathematics.
Vols. 91-102. Cambridge, 2000-2011. Partly reprint. $ 2700
- ROYAL SOCIETY OF EDINBURGH. TRANSACTIONS. EARTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES covers all aspects of earth and related planetary sciences and contains contributions that emphasize principles and represent a worldwide authorship rather than locally orientated topics.
Economy, Society, Culture
Vols. 1-24. Cambridge, 1990-2013. Partly reprint. $ 2600
- RURAL HISTORY covers all aspects of the study of rural society.
Vols. 1-26. Cambridge, 1987-2013. Partly reprint. $ 4200
- SCIENCE IN CONTEXT studies the history, philosophy, sociology and epistemology of science.
Vols. 1-65. Edinburgh; Cambridge, 1948-2012. Mostly reprint. $ 5500
- The international SCOTTISH JOURNAL OF THEOLOGY covers systematic, historical and biblical theology in the Christian tradition. The articles are written by leading scholars from a variety of traditions and world locations. In addition to providing quality articles and occasional review articles, issues also include a large number of book reviews. This is an important periodical for theological research within the Christian tradition (Katz).
Sole agent for Japan: Yushodo Co. Ltd., Tokyo
Vols. 1-23. Cambridge, 1991-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 5900
- SEED SCIENCE RESEARCH provides a medium for the publication of papers in the field of fundamental scientific research on seeds. The emphasis is on the physiology, biochemistry and molecular biology of seeds, covering seed and embryo development, maturation, dormancy, germination, viability, longevity, vigor, reserve mobilization and the early stages of establishment.
Vols. 1-12. Cambridge, 2002-2013. $ 1900
- SOCIAL POLICY AND SOCIETY offers discussion of contemporary social policy issues to a wider audience and provides a valuable teaching and research resource to the worldwide social and public policy community.
Vols. 1-7. Cambridge, 2007-2013. $ 760
- The JOURNAL OF THE SOCIETY FOR AMERICAN MUSIC deals with all aspects of American music and music in the Americas. JSAM is dedicated to supporting scholarship that transcends disciplinary boundaries, cutting across historical musicology, music theory, ethnomusicology, cultural theory, identity studies, and American studies.
A journal of medieval studies
Vols. 1-87. Cambridge, 1926-2012. Partly reprint. $ 5200
- SPECULUM covers the promotion of research, publication, and instruction in medieval records, art, archaeology, history, law, literature, music, philosophy, science, social and economic institutions, and all other aspects of medieval civilization.
Vols. 1-27. Cambridge, 1986-2013. Partly reprint. $ 2900
- STUDIES IN AMERICAN POLITICAL DEVELOPMENT covers American political change and institutional development from a historical perspective.
Vols. 1-35. Cambridge, 1978-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 5200
- STUDIES IN SECOND LANGUAGE ACQUISITION deals with the acquisition of a second language or languages, whether by formal learning or by assimilation.
A quarterly review of modern music
Cambridge, 1939-2013. Mostly Reprint. $ 8500
Old Series: Nos. 1-15 (all publ.). London, 1939-1946. Reprint.
New Series: Nos. 1-254. Cambridge, 1946-2010. Partly reprint.
American Series: Vols. 1-3 no. 1 (all publ.). 1940-1944. Reprint. $ 4700.-
- TEMPO publishes articles on twentieth-and twenty-first-century classical music that include profiles of composers and musicians, interviews, aesthetic studies and historical and analytical studies of composers' works. Articles are international in scope. Each issue generally contains five to six articles, book and CD reviews and reviews of world premieres. A "News" section lists premieres of new compositions, new books received and appointments (Katz).
Vols. 1-4. All publ. Cambridge, 2001/02-2008. $ 740
Ceased publication with Vol. 4, 2008 # 1.
- THALAMUS AND RELATED SYSTEMS publishes papers on the structure, organization and chemistry of thalamic neurons, including the development, single-cell electrophysiology and synaptic interactions, molecular biology and genetics, neuropsychology, computational neurobiology and pathology of the thalamus.
Vols. 1-38. Cambridge, 1975/76-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 5600
- THEATRE RESEARCH INTERNATONAL presents history and criticism of drama conceived and the art of the theatre, providing both a medium of communication for scholars and a service to students of art, architecture, design, music and drama literature.
Vols. 1-54. Cambridge, 1960/62-2013. $ 4100
- THEATRE SURVEY provides rigorous historical and theoretical studies of performance across all periods, cultures, and methodologies; letters to the Editor; book reviews; lists of books received; and essays on new theatrical resources and exhibits.
Vols. 1-12. Cambridge, 2001-2012. $ 3000
- Topics covered in THEORY AND PRACTICE OF LOGIC PROGRAMMING are applications of artificial intelligence that use logic programming, natural language processing, knowledge representation, nonmonotic reasoning, databases, implementations and architectures and constraint logic programming.
Nos. 1-33. Cambridge, 2002-2013. Partly reprint. $ 1800
- THINK demonstrates the relevance of philosophy to everyday life and forges a direct link between contemporary philosophy and the widest possible readership. The journal is written in an engaging and straightforward way, but raises fundamental questions about philosophical issues of topical importance.
Vols. 1-9. Cambridge, 2004-2012. $ 890
- TWENTIETH CENTURY MUSIC is a unique publication dedicated to leading research on all aspects of the music of the twentieth century.
Vols. 1-40. Cambridge, 1974-2013. Partly reprint. $ 4500
- Formerly published as URBAN HISTORY YEARBOOK
- URBAN HISTORY covers all aspects of urban history and contains a detailed bibliography.
A Journal of Utilitarian Studies
Vols. 1-25. Cambridge, 1989-2013. Reprint. $ 3300
- Formed by the merger of (1978-1988) BENTHAM NEWSLETTER and of (1965-1988) MILL NEWS LETTER
- UTILITAS covers all aspects of utilitarian thought and its historical context.
Vols. 1-41. Cambridge, 1973-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 4200
- Formerly published as BROWNING INSTITUTE STUDIES
- VICTORIAN LITERATURE AND CULTURE publishes material on all aspects of Victorian literary and cultural studies.
Vols. 1-30. Cambridge, 1988-2013. Partly reprint. $ 9100
- VISUAL NEUROSCIENCE publishes theoretical and research-based articles on the neural mechanisms of vision, with primary emphasis on retinal and brain mechanisms underlying visually guided behavior and visual perception in both vertebrate and invertebrate species.
Vols. 1-12. Cambridge, 2002-2013. Partly reprint. $ 2200
- WORLD TRADE REVIEW includes articles written from economic, legal and inter-disciplinary perspectives on issues of relevance to the multilateral trading system.
Vols. 1-21. Cambridge, 1993-2013. Partly reprint. $ 4800
- ZYGOTE provides a multidisciplinary forum for reports on all aspects of early developmental biology. Concentrates on the programming of developmental information during gametogenesis, through its modification at fertilization to the integration of the maternal and embryonic genomes.
Si no encuentra el título que busca en este listado, rogamos nos contacte.
Si busca la subscripción al año en curso de una revista de Cambridge University Press, haga clic aquí.
Para una atención personalizada de parte del servicio al cliente de Cambridge University Pressrogamos use este e-mail:
Servicio al cliente