La mayoría de los títulos de Heldref Publications ahora forman parte de T & F Informa.
Haga clic en el título para pedir un presupuesto, sea de la colección, sea de partes,
volúmenes sueltos o continuaciones hasta el presente.
Vols. 8-20. Washington, D.C., 2000-2012. Mostly reprint. $ 2200
- DEMOKRATIZATSIYA covers the historical and current transformation in the Soviet Union and its successor states.
Helen Dwight Reid Educational Foundation
Vols. 1-15. All publ. Washington, D.C, 1974/75-1988. Reprint. $ 950
- JOURNAL OF AFRICAN STUDIES publishes scholarly articles on the history, culture, politics, economics and sociology of African people and nations.
Psychodrama, skill training and role playing
Vols. 1-55; 58-59. All publ. Washington, D.C., 1947-2002/03; 2005/06-2006/07. Mostly reprint. $ 3900
Vols 56-57 were never published.
- Formerly published as INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ACTION METHODS
- JOURNAL OF GROUP PSYCHOTHERAPY, PSYCHODRAMA AND SOCIOMETRY contains articles on the application of action methods to psychotherapy, consulting, and education.
Rehabilitation and Education for Blindness and Visual
Vols. 1-39. All publ. Washington, D.C, 1969-2007/08. Mostly reprint. $ 3500
- Formerly published as EDUCATION OF THE VISUALLY HANDICAPPED
- The intended audience of RE:VIEW is "people concerned with services to individuals of all ages with visual disabilities, including those with multiple disabilities and deaf-blindness." Articles include reports on useful practices and controversial issues, research findings, experiments and professional experiences. Topics cover education and rehabilitation, administrative practices, counseling, technology and other services to people with visual disabilities. The editors encourage contributions by people who have visual impairments. "Springboard" is a regular column for practitioners to get their ideas out in front of their peers (Katz).
Vols. 124-175. Washington, D.C, 1961-2012. Partly reprint. $ 4000
- WORLD AFFAIRS is a quarterly international affairs journal that argues the big ideas behind U.S. foreign policy. The journal celebrates and encourages heterodoxy and open debate.
Si no encuentra el título que busca en este listado, rogamos nos contacte.