Informa Healthcare retienen los últimos tres años de sus revistas. Nosotros gestionamos todos los volúmenes anteriores. Tenemos todos los originales y ofrecemos reimpresiones de las mayoría de los agotados de forma rapida y eficaz.
Haga clic en el título para pedir un presupuesto, sea de la colección, sea de partes,
volúmenes sueltos o continuaciones hasta el presente.
Scandinavian dental research journal
Vols. 1-69. Oslo, 1939-2011. Mostly reprint. $ 9300
- ACTA ODONTOLOGICA SCANDINAVICA presents dental research from academics throughout the world.
Vols. 36-50. Oslo, 1997-2011. $ 3700
- ACTA ONCOLOGICA focuses on all fields of clinical cancer research including cancer nursing and psychological and social aspects of cancer.
Nums. 1-15. Oslo, 1988-2004. Partly reprint. $ 540
Vols. 1-82. Oslo, 1930-2011. Partly reprint. $ 7700
- Formerly published as ACTA ORTHOPAEDICA SCANDINAVICA
- ACTA ORTHOPAEDICA presents original articles of basic research interest, as well as clinical studies in the field of orthopedics and related subdisciplines.
Nums. 263-342. Oslo, 1995-2010. $ 2900
- Formerly published as: ACTA ORTHOPAEDICA SCANDINAVICA
Vols. 117-131. Oslo, 1997-2011. $ 4200
- ACTA OTO-LARYNGOLOGICA presents original articles of basic research interest, as well as clinical studies in the field of otorhinolaryngology and related subdisciplines.
Nums. 526-564. Oslo, 1997-2010. $ 1600
Vols. 1-13. London, 1998-2011. $ 2900
- Formerly published as INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CARDIOVASCULAR
- ACUTE CARDIAC CARE covers the new developments and practical issues of interventional cardiology.
Vols. 4-18. London, 1997-2011. $ 3700
- ADDICTION ABSTRACTS publishes a focused, unbiased, and international abstracting service, spanning all addictive substances as well as other compulsive behaviours.
Vols. 1-19. Lausanne, 1993/94-2011. Partly reprint. $ 4300
- ADDICTION RESEARCH AND THEORY is a cross-disciplinary journal examining the effects of context on the use and misuse of substances, and on the nature of intoxications of all kinds.
Vols. 1-14. Lancaster, 1998-2011. Partly reprint. $ 2800
- The official journal of the International Society for the Study of the Aging Male, the AGING MALE fills an obvious void in the academic and professional literature concerning manhood and masculinity. Peer-reviewed research articles examine the aging process, health care, disease, treatment pharmacology, and other topics relating to the aging male. A review of related literature appears in each issue. This title reflects the growing interest in research on the aging of society, and can only gain in importance as life expectancy rises (Katz).
Vols. 1-37. Philadelphia, 1974-2011. Partly reprint. $ 7900
- AMERICAN JOURNAL OF DRUG AND ALCOHOL ABUSE is dedicated to the presentation of essential aspects of drug and alcohol abuse.
International journal of Experimental and Clinical
Vols. 1-18. Lancaster, 1994-2011. $ 3600
- AMYLOID offers a broad range of topics reflecting the multi-disciplinary nature of amyloid studies.
Vols. 1-12. London, 1999/2000-2011. Partly reprint. $ 3000
- Formerly published as AMYOTROPHIC LATERAL SCLEROSIS.
- AMYOTROPHIC LATERAL SCLEROSIS covers new treatment research and management issues in ALS and related motor neuron diseases.
Society for the Study of Human Biology
Vols. 1-38. London, 1974-2011. Partly reprint. $ 8600
- ANNALS OF HUMAN BIOLOGY publishes papers concerning research into biological aspects of human populations with regard to their ecology, demography, genetics, evolution, and the growth, physiology, disease patterns and behavior of the individuals composing them.
Finnish Medical Society Duodecim
Vols. 27-43. London, 1995-2011. Partly reprint. $ 4600
- ANNALS OF MEDICINE publishes a wide range of papers which bridge the gap between basic science and clinical medicine.
Vols. 100-117 1992-2011. $ 4500
- Formerly published as ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE
- ARCHIVES OF PHYSIOLOGY AND BIOCHEMISTRY publishes original research papers relating to the various parts of the physiological and biochemical sciences.
Vols. 1-39. Philadelphia, 1973-2011. $ 8200
- Formerly published as BIOMATERIALS, ARTIFICIAL CELLS AND IMMOBILIZATION
BIOTECHNOLOGY and as ARTICIFIAL CELLS, BLOOD SUBSTITUTES, and BIOTECHNOLOGY.
- ARTIFICIAL CELLS, BLOOD SUBSTITUTES AND BIOTECHNOLOGY covers artificial cells, blood substitutes, and immobilization biotechnology from an interdisciplinary perspective.
Vols. 1-27. Philadelphia, 1985-2011. Partly reprint. $ 4400
- AUGMENTATIVE AND ALTERNATIVE COMMUNICATION contains articles on systems and devices for speech- and language-impaired individuals for speech-language specialists, special educators, rehabilitation engineers.
Vols. 1-44. Lausanne, 1988-2011. Partly reprint. $ 12000
- AUTOIMMUNITY aims to provide information for researchers and clinicians interested in all aspects of autoimmune diseases.
Vols. 1-29. Lausanne, 1987/88-2011. Partly reprint. $ 7800
- Formerly published as BIOCATALYSIS
- BIOCATALYSIS AND BIOTRANSFORMATION is an international journal covering the industrial exploitation of biological catalysts for the interconversion of chemical species.
Vols. 1-16. London, 1996-2011. Partly reprint. $ 4300
- BIOMARKERS brings together work on all aspects of biochemical indicators of exposure, response and susceptibility.
A journal for microtechnic and histochemistry
Vols. 75-86. Abingdon, 2000-2011. Partly reprint. $ 2200
- Formerly published as STAIN TECHNOLOGY
- BIOTECHNIC AND HISTOCHEMISTRY covers new materials, apparatus and methods involved in the preparation of biological specimens.
For the advancement of hypertension research
Vols. 9-20 2000-2011. Partly reprint. $ 2700
- BLOOD PRESSURE covers essential research from basic science to clinical discipline related to blood pressure research, including the physiology and pathophysiology of cerebrocardiovascular diseases, and renal hypertensive diseases.
Vols. 1-25. London, 1987-2011. Partly reprint. $ 9700
- BRAIN INJURY covers all aspects of brain injury, ranging from basic scientific research to epidemiology, neuropathology, neurosurgical and other medical procedures, assessment methods, rehabilitation and outcome.
Vols. 1-25. Abingdon, 1987-2011. $ 8600
Vols. 1-29. Philadelphia, 1983-2011. Partly reprint. $ 7200
- CANCER INVESTIGATION informs about the current state of progress in the cancer field with the broad background of reliable information necessary for effective decision making.
Vols. 1-18. Philadelphia, 1993-2011. Partly reprint. $ 4500
- Formerly published as CELL ADHESION AND COMMUNICATION
- CELL COMMUNICATION AND ADHESION presents research, short communications, and reviews on all families of adhesion receptors and counterreceptors from diverse biological systems.
Vols. 11-26. London, 1996-2011. $ 2900
- CHINESE MEDICAL SCIENCES presents recent advances in medical research. Includes information on clinical medicine, pharmacology, as well as traditional Chinese medicine.
The journal of biological and medical rhythm research
Vols. 13-28. Philadelphia, 1996-2011. $ 4000
- CHRONOBIOLOGY INTERNATIONAL publishes original research investigations, short communications and commentaries in chronobiology and related disciplines.
Vols. 1-14. Lancaster, 1998-2011. Partly reprint. $ 2800
- The emergence of the scholarly journal CLIMACTERIC reflects the growing interest within the medical community about premenopause and menopause research. International in scope, articles are in English and target medical practitioners and researchers (Katz).
Vols. 1-33. New York, 1978/79-2011. $ 8900
- CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL HYPERTENSION covers all aspects of human and animal hypertension ranging from neurogenic mechanisms to circulatory control and drug development and application.
International Journal of Critical Care Medicine
Vols. 1-17. All publ. London, 1990-2006. Partly reprint. $ 3100
- CLINICAL INTENSIVE CARE aims for rapid publication of original research, case reports and state-of-the-art reviews in all areas of critical care.
Vols. 1-25. London, 1987-2011. Partly reprint. $ 6500
- CLINICAL LINGUISTICS AND PHONETICS presents articles ranging from theoretical discussions to extremely practical tutorial reviews. Language development and other psycho- or neurolinguistic areas are included where they shed light on normative behavior against which to judge the non-normal.
A Journal Devoted to Documentation of the Clinical Research Process in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Vols. 1-28. Philadelphia, 1983-2011. $ 5000
- Formerly published as CLINICAL RESEARCH PRACTICES AND DRUG REGULATORY AFFAIRS
- CLINICAL RESEARCH AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS provides a forum for rapid communication of new and significant data pertaining to the documentation of the industrial clinical research process.
Vols. 1-49. Philadelphia, 1968-2011. Partly reprint. $ 10000
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF TOXICOLOGY: CLINICAL TOXICOLOGY
- CLINICAL TOXICOLOGY correlates the various disciplines that deal directly with and contribute to the practical aspects of poisoning per se.
Vols. 1-9; 11-16. Abingdon, 1995-2004; 2006-2011. Mostly reprint. $ 3700
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF IMAGE GUIDED SURGERY
- COMPUTER AIDED SURGERY covers all aspects of surgery performed in conjunction with imaging, and includes the latest applications in neurosurgery, orthopedics, and other surgical subspecialties.
Vols. 1-52. Lausanne, 1972-2011. Partly reprint. $ 9900
- CONNECTIVE TISSUE RESEARCH aims to present original and significant research in all basic areas of connective tissue and matrix biology.
Vols. 1-8. Philadelphia, 2004-2011. Reprint. $ 1800
- COPD: JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE publishes a wide range of original research, reviews, case studies, and conference proceedings to promote advances in the pathophysiology, diagnosis, management, and control of lung and airway disease and inflammation - providing a unique forum for the discussion, design, and evaluation of more efficient and effective strategies in patient care.
Vols. 35-46. Philadelphia, 2000-2011. Partly reprint. $ 3200
- CRITICAL REVIEWS IN BIOCHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY includes, in each issue, several critical surveys on specific topics of current interest.
Vols. 20-31. Philadelphia, 2000-2011. Mostly reprint. $ 3000
- CRITICAL REVIEWS IN BIOTECHNOLOGY presents state-of-the-art review articles covering the spectrum of technologies involving the use of living organisms and biological processes in a wide range of industrial, agricultural and medical applications.
Vols. 37-48. Philadelphia, 2000-2011. Partly reprint. $ 3200
- CRITICAL REVIEWS IN CLINICAL LABORATORY SCIENCES provides critical evaluations of new concepts, methods and data in the biomedical fields.
Vols. 26-37. Philadelphia, 2000-2011. Partly reprint. $ 3000
- CRITICAL REVIEWS IN MICROBIOLOGY reviews the many diverse fields of microbiology: viruses, rickettsiae, mycoplasmas, bacteria, fungi, algae and protozoa.
Vols. 30-41 2000-2011. Partly reprint. $ 4500
- CRITICAL REVIEWS IN TOXICOLOGY aims at making available critical assessments of subjects that are part of the advancing frontiers of toxicology and related basic scientific disciplines.
Vols. 1-36. Philadelphia, 1982-2011. $ 13000
- CURRENT EYE RESEARCH rapidly publishes clinical and basic research on anatomy, physiology, biophysics, biochemistry, developmental biology, microbiology, pharmacology and immunology of the eye.
Vols. 18-25. London, 2002-2009. Reprint $ 3.950
- CURRENT MEDICAL RESEARCH AND OPINION is an international journal for the rapid publication of original research on new and existing drugs and therapies, Phase II-IV studies, and post-marketing investigations.
Vols. 1-30. Philadelphia, 1982-2011. $ 6100
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF TOXICOLOGY: CUTANEOUS AND OCULAR
- CUTANEOUS AND OCULAR TOXICOLOGY explores the phenomena of cutaneous and ocular irritation, sensitization, phototoxicity and photoallergenicity of cosmetics, etc. Contains in vitro and in vivo research as well as the clinical description, diagnosis and treatment of such effects.
Vols. 1-14. London, 1997-2011. $ 2800
- Formerly published as PEDIATRIC REHABILITATION
- DEVELOPMENTAL REHABILITATION encompasses issues and research involving developmental as well as acquired pediatric disabilities.
Vols. 1-33. London, 1978/79-2011. Partly reprint. $ 8900
- Formerly published as INTERNATIONAL DISABILITY STUDIES and INTERNATIONAL REHABILITATION MEDICINE
- DISABILITY AND REHABILITATION seeks to encourage a better understanding of all aspects of disability and to promote the rehabilitation process.
Vols. 1-6. Philadelphia, 2006-2011. $ 1500
- DISABILITY AND REHABILITATION: ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY is devoted to the broad range of technological developments and related issues which enhance the rehabilitation process.
An international journal for rapid communication
Vols. 1-34. Philadelphia, 1977/78-2011. $ 6900
- DRUG AND CHEMICAL TOXICOLOGY features full-length research papers, review articles, and short notes. Presents findings on a broad range of topics related to the safety evaluation of drugs, chemicals and medical products.
A Journal of Delivery and Targeting of Therapeutic Agents
Vols. 1-18. Philadelphia, 1993-2011. $ 5200
- Formerly published as DRUG TARGETING AND DELIVERY
- DRUG DELIVERY focuses on drug delivery technology at the theoretical as well as practical level. Includes basic research, development, and application principles on the molecular, cellular, and higher levels of targeting sites, as well as physical, chemical and immunokinetic modes of delivery.
Vols. 1-37. Philadelphia, 1974/75-2011. Partly reprint. $ 9800
- DRUG DEVELOPMENT AND INDUSTRIAL PHARMACY covers aspects of the development, production, and evaluation of drugs and pharmaceutical products.
Vols. 1-43. Philadelphia, 1972/73-2011. $ 6200
- DRUG METABOLISM REVIEWS covers aspects of the development, production and evaluation of drugs and pharmaceutical products, highlights both the technical and regulatory facets of industrial pharmacy.
Vols. 1-18. Abingdon, 1994-2011. $ 4300
- DRUGS publishes multidisciplinary papers on the prevention of substance abuse and related problems. Provides a forum for those concerned with education and prevention policy and its application in the community, and promotes dialogue with those affected by such applications and community practice.
Vols. 1-30. Philadelphia, 1982-2011. Partly reprint. $ 6100
- Formerly published as ELECTRO- AND MAGNETOBIOLOGY
- ELECTROMAGNETIC BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE examines questions concerning the role of intrinsic electromagnetism in the regulation of living systems.
Vols. 1-36. New York, 1974-2011. $ 6900
- Formerly published as ENDOCRINE RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS
- ENDOCRINE RESEARCH coverage spans the entire field, providing the latest laboratory findings and developments in all areas of active investigation. Presents proceedings of conferences on endocrinology in addition to basic and applied research papers, technical comments, brief review articles, short reports and laboratory protocols.
Journal of endothelial cell research
Vols. 1-18. Philadelphia, 1993/94-2011. Partly reprint. $ 4300
- ENDOTHELIUM is dedicated to the rapid turnaround of significant basic and clinical research on the endothelium, including endothelial-derived biologically active factors involved in the regulation of vascular tone and structure in haemostasis, fibrinolysis, inflamation and immune responses.
Vols. 1-16. London, 1996-2011. Partly reprint. $ 3200
- EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CONTRACEPTION AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CARE publishes original research papers as well as review papers and other appropriate educational material.
Vols. 1-17. Abingdon, 1995-2011. Mostly reprint. $ 2500
- EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF GENERAL PRACTICE covers general medicine, family practice and related developments in Europe.
Vols. 1-13. Oslo, 1999-2011. $ 1900
- Formerly published as ADVANCES IN PHYSIOTHERAPY.
- EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOTHERAPY is an international journal covering all aspects of physiotherapy.
Vols. 1-37. Philadelphia, 1980-2011. Partly reprint. $ 9100
- EXPERIMENTAL LUNG RESEARCH explores mechanisms of pulmonary biology and pathobiology, investigated at biochemical, subcellular, cellular and tissue levels.
Vols. 1-9. London, 2001-2009. Reprint $ 4.500
- EXPERT OPINION ON BIOLOGICAL THERAPY presents an essential source of articles focusing on emerging biotherapeutic drugs and technologies.
Vols. 1-6. London, 2004-2009. Reprint $ 2.950
- EXPERT OPINION ON DRUG DELIVERY provides a forum for commentary and analysis relating to current and emerging drug delivery technologies, from initial concept to potential therapeutic application and final relevance in clinical use.
Vols. 1-4. London, 2006-2009. Reprint $ 1.950
- EXPERT OPINION ON DRUG DISCOVERY provides a forum for the commentary and analysis of drug discovery in the post-genomic era, with emphasis placed on the current and emerging disciplines involved, and strategic planning.
Vols. 1-5. London, 2005-2008. Reprint $ 2.500
- EXPERT OPINION ON DRUG METABOLISM AND TOXICOLOGY provides a forum for the commentary and analysis of current and emerging research approaches in the ADME-Tox arena, as well as metabolic, pharmacokinetic and toxicological issues relating to specific drugs or drug classes.
Vols. 1-10. London, 2002-2011. Reprint. $ 5000
- EXPERT OPINION ON DRUG SAFETY contains expert reviews on clinical tests and drug safety.
Vols. 1-14. London, 1996-2009. Reprint $ 6.950
- EXPERT OPINION ON EMERGING DRUGS provides an expert assessment of the potential impact of the most promising areas of drug research on the current management of specific diseases. Profiles include background, existing treatments, medical need, compounds in development, scientific concepts, market size, development issues and evaluation.
Vols. 13-20. London, 2004-2011. Reprint. $ 4000
- EXPERT OPINION ON INVESTIGATIONAL DRUGS highlights important pharmacological and pharmaceutical developments, covers meetings and conferences, and reviews important worldwide developments.
Vols. 1-3. London, 2007-2009. $ 1.500
- EXPERT OPINION ON MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS publishes review articles covering all aspects of medical diagnostics for early disease diagnosis, therapy selection, patient recruitment into clinical trials, predicting predisposition to disease and providing valuable information for the design of new treatments.
Vols. 1-12. London, 1999/2000-2011. Reprint. $ 5900
- EXPERT OPINION ON PHARMACOTHERAPY contains drug evaluations and reviews.
Vols. 15-21. London, 2005-2011. Reprint. $ 3500
- EXPERT OPINION ON THERAPEUTIC PATENTS reviews and evaluates patents issued over the preceding six months, profiles companies and their patenting practices, selecting the most significant patents issued each month.
Vols. 8-13. London, 2004-2009. Reprint $ 2.950
- EXPERT OPINION ON THERAPEUTIC TARGETS contains structured profiles of research projects for which the originators are seeking support from an industrial partner. It includes details of therapeutic target, mechanism of action, indications, advantages of approach, current research goals and type of collaborative research envisaged.
Vols. 1-30. Philadelphia, 1983-2011. $ 6500
- Formerly published as PEDIATRIC PATHOLOGY AND MOLECULAR MEDICINE
- FETAL AND PEDIATRIC PATHOLOGY covers the study of disease in the developing human.
Vols. 1-45. Lausanne, 1985/86-2011. Mostly reprint. $ 12000
- Formerly published as FREE RADICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS
- FREE RADICAL RESEARCH publishes articles on the chemistry of free radicals, the production of free radicals by xenobiotics and biological systems, free radical damage to cells and tissues, and defence mechanisms against free radical damage.
Vols. 1-29. Lausanne, 1988/89-2011. Partly reprint. $ 7200
- GROWTH FACTORS is dedicated to the communication of significant basic and clinical research on the expression, structure, function and use of growth factors on cells, in animals and in cancer treatment.
International Society of Gynecological Endocrinology
Vols. 1-27. London, 1987-2011. Partly reprint. $ 6700
Vols. 1-19. Philadelphia, 1993/94-2011. Partly reprint. $ 3100
- HARVARD REVIEW OF PSYCHIATRY examines a wide variety of subjects, emphasizing the integration of research findings with clinical care. Articles cover the diagnosis and treatment of a full range of psychiatric disorders.
Vols. 1-9. London, 2003-2011. $ 1800
- Formerly published as AUDIOLOGICAL MEDICINE
- HEARING BALANCE AND COMMUNICATION aims to provide a forum for clinical audiologists in continuing medical education as well as professionals within other fields involving communication disorders.
International Journal for Hemoglobin Research
Vols. 1-35. Philadelphia, 1976/77-2011. $ 6900
- HEMOGLOBIN emphasizes several topic areas concerning normal, modified and abnormal human hemoglobins.
An international, multidisciplinary journal dedicated to furthering research and promoting good practice
Vols. 1-14. London, 1998-2011. $ 2600
- Formerly published as BRITISH FERTILITY SOCIETY JOURNAL
- HUMAN FERTILITY publishes research into all aspects of human fertility and reproduction.
Vols. 1-30. Philadelphia, 1982-2011. Partly reprint. $ 5200
- HYPERTENSION IN PREGNANCY publishes data pertaining to human and animal hypertension during gestation.
Journal of molecular and cellular immunology
Vols. 1-40. Philadelphia, 1972-2011. $ 8000
- Formerly published as IMMUNOLOGICAL COMMUNICATIONS
- IMMUNOLOGICAL INVESTIGATIONS encompasses all facets of fundamental and applied immunology, including immunohematology and the study of allergies.
Vols. 1-33. Philadelphia, 1978/79-2011. $ 6200
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF IMMUNOPHARMACOLOGY
- IMMUNOPHARMACOLOGY AND IMMUNOTOXICOLOGY offers readers an interdisciplinary approach to subjects integrating pharmacology and toxicology with immunology.
An international journal of computing in health care
Vols. 1-36. London, 1976-2011. Partly reprint. $ 6600
- Formerly published as MEDICAL INFORMATICS AND THE INTERNET IN MEDICINE.
- INFORMATICS FOR HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE serves as a focus for most aspects of the application of computers to medicine and promotes the application of analysis, inference and reasoning to medical information.
Vols. 1-23. London, 1989-2011. Partly reprint. $ 6800
- INHALATION TOXICOLOGY presents the latest advances in all aspects of pulmonary toxicology.
Vols. 29-50. Abingdon, 1990-2011. Mostly reprint. $ 6500
- Formerly published as AUDIOLOGY
The INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF AUDIOLOGY includes the lastest scientific and clinical information relevent to audiology and hearing science from world wide experts. It contains original clinical and review articles.
Vols. 1-4. All publ. Oslo, 2003-2006. $ 590
- Merged into EUROPEAN JOURNAL OR TRAUMA AND EMERGENCY SURGERY
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DISASTER MEDICINE provides the latest research and comment in the following areas: psycho-traumatology, defence microbiology and virology, disaster toxicology, burns, shock, nuclear medicine, cooling, civil and military preparedness.
Vols. 43-62. Abingdon, 1992/93-2011. Partly reprint. $ 6300
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF PLANT FOODS and PLANT FOODS FOR MAN
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF FOOD SCIENCES AND NUTRITION analyzes the common elements of food science and nutrition. Examines biotechnological, nutritional, and physiological issues.
Vols. 1-27. London, 1985-2011. $ 8400
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HYPERTHERMIA provides a forum for the publication of research and clinical papers on hyperthermia, which fall largely into the three main categories: clinical studies, biological studies and techniques of heat delivery and temperature measurement.
Vols. 1-121. Lausanne, 1970/71-2011. Partly reprint. $ 15000
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF NEUROSCIENCE publishes papers concerned with problems of nervous tissue, the nervous system and behavior.
Vols. 1-15. London, 1997-2011. Partly reprint. $ 3000
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PSYCHIATRY IN CLINICAL PRACTICE provides an international forum for communication among health professionals with clinical, academic and research interests in psychiatry.
Vols. 1-6. London, 2006-2011. $ 970
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF QUALITATIVE STUDIES ON HEALTH AND WELL-BEING acknowledges the international and interdisciplinary nature of health-related issues. It intends to provide a meeting-point for studies using rigorous qualitative methodology of significance for issues related to human health and well-being.
Vols. 1-87. London, 1959-2011. Partly reprint. $ 17000
- Formerly published as RADIATION BIOLOGY
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION BIOLOGY contains original research and review papers on the effects of ionization, ultraviolet and visible radiation, accelerated particles, microwaves, ultrasound and heat and related modalities.
Vols. 1-13. London, 1999-2011. $ 2600
- Formerly published as ADVANCES IN SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY publishes articles related to any area of child or adult communication or dysphagia, furthering knowledge on issues related to etiology, diagnosis, treatment, or theoretical frameworks.
Vols. 1-23. Abingdon, 1989-2011. Partly reprint. $ 5800
- The INTERNATIONAL REVIEW OF PSYCHIATRY publishes undergraduate-level reviews of topics in psychiatry.
Vols. 1-30. Philadelphia, 1986-2011. Partly reprint. $ 7200
- INTERNATIONAL REVIEWS OF IMMUNOLOGY provides current information on research in immunology.
Vols. 1-34. London, 1976/77-2011. Partly reprint. $ 5000
- ISSUES IN COMPREHENSIVE PEDIATRIC NURSING publishes articles pertinent to the critical aspects of pediatric nursing.
Vols. 1-32. London, 1978-2011. Partly reprint. $ 5200
- ISSUES IN MENTAL HEALTH NURSING presents practical information about psychosocial and mental health issues in nursing.
Vols. 1-22. Philadelphia, 1989-2011. Partly reprint. $ 3300
- JOURNAL OF ADDICTIONS NURSING recognizes the major role of nurses in identifying and intervening with drug and alcohol abuse. Provides current information on serious health problems, as well as specialties of addictions nursing.
Vols. 1-13. All publ. Binghamton, 1986/87-2003/06. $ 1400
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF GERIATRIC DRUG THERAPY.
- JOURNAL OF AGING AND PHARMACOTHERAPY covers drug therapy and related issues in the geriatric population.
Vols. 20-48. Philadelphia, 1983-2011. $ 5900
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF ASTHMA RESEARCH
- JOURNAL OF ASTHMA provides information on new developments in the understanding and management of asthma.
Vols. 1-2. All publ. Binghamton, 2005-2006/08. $ 410
- The JOURNAL OF CANCER PAIN AND SYMPTOM PALLIATION examines current concepts, treatment options, and cutting-edge research on the diagnosis and assessment of intractable cancer pain, fatigue, and symptom management.
Vols. 1-13. Philadelphia, 1999-2011. Partly reprint. $ 3200
- JOURNAL OF CARDIOVASCULAR MAGNETIC RESONANCE provides an international forum for communicating the latest findings and reviews on the burgeoning field of cardiovascular magnetic resonance and imaging and spectroscopy.
Multidisciplinary innovations in research, theory & clinical practice
Vols. 1-14. All publ. Binghamton, 1995-2007/08. $ 2100
- JOURNAL OF CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME covers all aspects of chronic fatigue syndromes and what are considered to be related immune deficiency disorders (CFIDS).
Vols. 1-13. London, 1999-2011. Partly reprint. $ 2600
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF CUTANEOUS LASER THERAPY
- JOURNAL OF COSMETIC AND LASER THERAPY covers new lasers and new applications in the use of laser therapy for cosmetic dermatology and plastic surgery.
Vols. 1-22. London, 1989/91-2011. Mostly reprint. $ 5000
- JOURNAL OF DERMATOLOGICAL TREATMENT examines all aspects of the diagnosis and treatment of skin conditions and disorders.
Vols. 1-8. Binghamton, 1997/99-2011. $ 1200
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF NUTRACEUTICALS, FUNCTIONAL AND
- JOURNAL OF DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS offers a forum to explore the many product, business and policy issues that surround the technology allowing for the development of "superfoods."
Vols. 1-19. Lausanne, 1993-2011. Partly reprint. $ 5900
- JOURNAL OF DRUG TARGETING publishes papers and reviews on all aspects of drug delivery and targeting and the design and characterization of carrier systems, with an emphasis on 'in vivo' evaluation.
Vols. 1-26. Lausanne, 1985/87-2011. Partly reprint. $ 6400
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF ENZYME INHIBITION
- JOURNAL OF ENZYME INHIBITION AND MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY publishes new knowledge and findings on enzyme inhibitors and inhibitory processes.
Innovations in clinical and applied evidence-based
Vols. 1-11. Binghamton, 2001-2011. Partly reprint. $ 1600
- JOURNAL OF HERBAL PHARMACOTHERAPY offers peer-reviewed, scientifically based articles and original research. It also assists in understanding and prescribing herbal medications.
Vols. 2-8. Philadelphia, 2005-2011. $ 1700
- JOURNAL OF IMMUNOTOXICOLOGY provides a needed singular forum for the international community of immunotoxicologists, immunologists and toxicologists working in academia, government, consulting and industry to both publish their original research and be made aware of the research findings of their colleagues in a timely manner.
Vols. 1-36. London, 1970/71-2011. Partly reprint. $ 5800
- Formerly published as AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND JOURNAL OF DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES
- JOURNAL OF INTELLECTUAL AND DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITY reports of research in the area of mental retardation and related disabilities.
Vols. 1-25. Abingdon, 1986-2011. Partly reprint. $ 5900
- Formerly published as HOLISTIC MEDICINE and BRITISH JOURNAL OF HOLISTIC MEDICINE
- JOURNAL OF INTERPROFESSIONAL CARE covers issues in personal care within the community, in primary health, hospital and other institutional settings.
Vols. 1-24. Philadelphia, 1988-2011. $ 5200
- JOURNAL OF INVESTIGATIVE SURGERY discusses the development of novel surgical concepts and the development of surgical models, devices and instruments.
Vols. 1-21. Philadelphia, 1988/90-2011. Partly reprint. $ 4300
- JOURNAL OF LIPOSOME RESEARCH presents high quality liposome research. Subjects are broad, ranging from biophysical analysis of liposome membranes to clinical applications of liposome-encapsulated drugs.
Vols. 1-24. Lancaster, 1992-2011. Partly reprint. $ 7000
- JOURNAL OF MATERNAL-FETAL AND NEONATAL MEDICINE publishes a wide range of research on the obstetric, medical, genetic, mental health and surgical complications of pregnancy and their effects on the mother, fetus and neonate. Research on audit, evaluation and clinical care in maternal-fetal and perinatal medicine is also featured.
Vols. 1-9; 11-14. London, 1998-2006; 2008-2011. Reprint. $ 2900
- The JOURNAL OF MEDICAL ECONOMICS publishes papers on cost-effectiveness evaluations and aspects of health economics.
Vols. 1-35. London, 1977-2011. Partly reprint. $ 5700
- JOURNAL OF MEDICAL ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY provides information on the application of engineering and technology in medical research and clinical medicine. Articles from around the world cover treatment techniques, instrument design and development and evaluation of equipment.
Vols. 1-20. Abingdon, 1992-2011. Mostly reprint. $ 5000
- Provides professionals and managers with a forum for the latest ideas and evidence in the field of mental health, with an increasingly international flavour. While retaining a feel for developments in the British mental health services, JOURNAL OF MENTAL HEALTH also describes all that is best in mental health practice around the world, encouraged by the appointment of new regional editors based in the USA and Australia.
Vols. 1-28. London, 1984-2011. Partly reprint. $ 7000
- JOURNAL OF MICROENCAPSULATION is devoted to the preparation, properties and uses of individually encapsulated small particles. Its scope extends beyond microcapsules to all other small-particle dosage forms involving preparative manipulating.
Vols. 1-4. All publ. Abingdon, 2003-2006. $ 650
Merged into Clinical Linguistics and Phonetics in 2007
- Merged into CLINICAL LINGUISTICS AND PHONETICS
- JOURNAL OF MULTILINGUAL COMMUNICATION DISORDERS encompasses research into how communication disorders are manifested in multilingual individuals, how treatment is best undertaken for multilingual clients and provision of multilingual assessments materials.
Innovations in research, theory & clinical practice
Vols. 1-19. Binghamton, 1993-2011. $ 3800
- JOURNAL OF MUSCULOSKELETAL PAIN addresses all aspects related to chronic soft-tissue pain, including the psychological dimensions of pain; trigger point therapy; muscle pain and aging; central sensitization; pain coping strategies; clinical physiotherapy; clinical neurology; muscle pain, sleep variables, and depression; and the development of widespread pain after injuries.
Vols. 1-25. Philadelphia, 1983/84-2011. Partly reprint. $ 6200
- JOURNAL OF NEUROGENETICS publishes papers in the broad field of neurogenetics, covering studies of genes and genetic variants that influence neural development and function.
Vols. 1-17. Abingdon, 1990-2008. Partly reprint. $ 3800
Nothing published in 2006. 2009 not yet published.
- JOURNAL OF NUTRITIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL MEDICINE is aimed at physicians, surgeons, dietitians, nutritionists, clinical biochemists, clinical psychologists, as well as students in these fields. Covers the field of nutrition and its relationship to clinical medicine.
Vols. 9-31. Abingdon, 1989-2011. Partly reprint. $ 5800
- JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY represents an established forum for the entire field of obstetrics and gynaecology, publishing a broad range of original papers, from scientific and clinical research to reviews relevant to practice and case reports. It also includes occasional supplements on clinical symposia.
Vols. 1-7. Abingdon, 2005-2011. $ 1300
- JOURNAL OF ORGAN DYSFUNCTION provides a forum for exchange of ideas on potential molecular and cellular mechanisms of multiple organ/system dysfunctions. Aims to play an important, critical, and recognized role in the improvement of the prognosis of patients with multiple organ/system dysfunctions.
Vols. 1-25. Binghamton, 1985/86-2011. $ 5100
- Formed by the merger of JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL CARE IN PAIN AND SYMPTOM CONTROL and HOSPICE JOURNAL.
- The JOURNAL OF PAIN AND PALLIATIVE CARE PHARMACOTHERAPY is an interdisciplinary, peer-reviewed, quarterly publication that addresses advances in acute, chronic, and end-of-life symptom management.
Vols. 1-45. Oslo, 1967-2011. Partly reprint. $ 5100
- The JOURNAL OF PLASTIC SURGERY AND HAND SURGERY intends to serve as a forum for plastic surgery, hand surgery and related research in Scandinavia. Interest is focused on original articles on basic research and clinical evaluation.
International Society of Psychosomatic Obstetrics and Gynecology
Vols. 1-32. Lancaster, 1982-2011. Partly reprint. $ 4800
JOURNAL OF PSYCHOSOMATIC OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY provides a scientific forum for gynaecologists, psychiatrists and psychologists as well as for all those who are interested in the psychosocial and psychosomatic aspects of women's health.
Vols. 1-31. Philadelphia, 1980-2011. $ 7700
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF RECEPTOR AND SIGNAL TRANSDUCTION RESEARCH
- JOURNAL OF RECEPTORS AND SIGNAL TRANSDUCTION presents a forum for the rapid publication of laboratory and clinical research on biological receptors and associated signal transduction pathways for hormones, growth factors, drugs and ligands involved in the immune response.
Information on Rehabilitation Foundation
Nums. 2-47. Oslo, 1973-2008. Mostly reprint. $ 1800
- Formerly published as SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF REHABILITATION MEDICINE. SUPPLEMENT
For nursing, health and social care
Vols. 1-16. London, 1996-2011. Partly reprint. $ 3300
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF SUBSTANCE MISUSE
- JOURNAL OF SUBSTANCE USE aims to educate, inform, update and act as a forum for standard setting for health and social care professionals working with individuals and families with substance use problems.
Vols. 1-34. London, 1978-2011. Partly reprint. $ 5300
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF AUDIOVISUAL MEDIA IN MEDICINE
- JOURNAL OF VISUAL COMMUNICATION IN MEDICINE presents information and ideas on the development, implementation and use of audiovisual media for education, recording and research purposes in all areas of the health sciences.
Vols. 1-5. All publ. Binghamton, 2002-2006/07. $ 540
- JOURNAL OF WHIPLASH AND RELATED DISORDERS is dedicated to advancing the field of scientific study of the cause, veracity and treatment of whiplash and related disorders.
Vols. 1-52. Lausanne, 1989/90-2011. Partly reprint. $ 13000
- LEUKEMIA AND LYMPHOMA offers clinical-pathologic correlation and brings together clinical and laboratory data on lymphomas, leukemias and allied disorders, including myeloma and myelodysplastic syndromes.
Scandinavian Cooperation Council of Logopedics and Phoniatrics
Vols. 17-36. Oslo, 1992-2011. Partly reprint. $ 2200
- Formerly (until 1996) published as SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF LOGOPEDICS AND PHONIATRICS
- LOGOPEDICS PHONIATRICS VOCOLOGY serves as an international forum for research reports and information within the area of communication disorders.
Vols. 4-33. London, 1982-2011. Partly reprint. $ 7500
- MEDICAL TEACHER examines pedagogy and its relevance to the study and teaching of medicine.
Vols. 1-21. Oslo, 1988-2009. Mostly reprint. $ 4700
- MICROBIAL ECOLOGY IN HEALTH AND DISEASE draws together research on various human microbial ecosystems to increase understanding of their role in health and disease.
Nums. 1-3. Oslo, 1999-2002. $ 110
Vols. 9-20. London, 2000-2011. $ 3000
- MINIMALLY INVASIVE THERAPY AND ALLIED TECHNOLOGIES is dedicated to bringing details of the latest developments and innovations in minimally invasive therapy to its readers and to promoting minimally invasive therapy across specialty boundaries.
Journal of DNA mapping, sequencing, and analysis
Vols. 1-22. Lausanne, 1990/91-2011. Partly reprint. $ 5400
-MITOCHONDRIAL DNA covers mapping data, full DNA sequences and their analyses, new sequencing procedures, computer methods to analyze sequences and compilations of DNA and protein motifs.
-Formerly DNA SEQUENCE
Vols. 1-28. London, 1978-2011. Partly reprint. $ 5200
- Formerly published as MEMBRANE BIOCHEMISTRY
- MOLECULAR MEMBRANE BIOLOGY provides specialists in physiology, biochemistry, biophysics and medicine, with a forum for research in the study of membranes.
Vols. 1-2. New York, 2010-2011. $ 500
- MYCOLOGY publishes papers on all aspects of mycology including lichens, with preference to systematics, ecology and biodiversity, genomics and proteomics, and molecular phylogeny and evolution.
Vols. 1-5. New York, 2007-2011. $ 1400
- NANOTOXICOLOGY addresses research into the interactions between nano-structured materials and living matter.
Vols. 1-22. London, 1990-2011. Partly reprint. $ 4500
- Subject coverage in NETWORK includes experimental neuroscience; physics; computer science; applied mathematics and engineering; proposing, analyzing, simulating and designing models with the aim of synthesizing the biological results.
Vols. 1-35. Philadelphia, 1980/81-2011. $ 7900
- NEURO-OPHTHALMOLOGY contains review articles, research papers and short communications on diagnostic methods in neuro-ophthalmology, the visual and oculo-motor systems, the pupil, neuro-ophthalmic aspects of the orbit, migraine and ocular manifestations of neurological diseases.
Vols. 48-65. Oslo, 1994-2011. Partly reprint. $ 1900
- Formerly published as NORDISK PSYKIATRISK TIDSSKRIFT
- NORDIC JOURNAL OF PSYCHIATRY is addressed to clinical psychiatrists and their co-workers as well as researchers.
Nums. 31-46. Oslo, 1994-2007. Partly reprint. $ 580
A Journal of Contemporary Practice
Vols. 1-25. Binghamton, 1984-2011. $ 3700
- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY IN HEALTH CARE provides answers to clinical questions of current concern to occupational therapy practitioners.
Vols. 1-19. Philadelphia, 1993-2011. $ 4600
- OCULAR IMMUNOLOGY AND INFLAMMATION publishes original research papers, reviews and short communications on all aspects of basic and clinical research pertaining to the ocular inflammatory response and its control by the immune system.
Vols. 1-18. Philadelphia, 1994-2011. $ 4500
- OPHTHALMIC EPIDEMIOLOGY publishes research papers in ophthalmic research in the fields of epidemiology, public health and the prevention of blindness.
International Society for Genetic Eye Disease
Vols. 1-32. Philadelphia, 1981/82-2011. $ 6500
- Formerly published as OPHTHALMIC PAEDIATRICS AND GENETICS
- OPHTHALMIC GENETICS contains review articles, research papers and short communications on genetic ophthalmological problems of the newborn and of children, as well as adults.
International journal on orbital disorders, oculoplastic
and lacrimal surgery
Vols. 1-30. Philadelphia, 1982-2011. $ 6800
- ORBIT contains review articles, research papers and short communications on orbital disorders, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, reconstructive and maxillofacial surgery, endocrinology, radiology, radiotherapy, oncology, neurology, neuro-ophthalmology, neurosurgery, pathology, immunology and hematology.
Vols. 1-28. Philadelphia, 1984-2011. Partly reprint. $ 7000
- PEDIATRIC HEMATOLOGY AND ONCOLOGY publishes experimental, biochemical and clinical articles covering immunology, pathology and pharmacology.
Vols. 1-49. Philadelphia, 1961-2011. $ 8700
- Formerly published as INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PHARMACOGNOSY and
previously INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CRUDE DRUG RESEARCH
- PHARMACEUTICAL BIOLOGY covers all aspects of contemporary pharmacognosy, including the biological evaluation of natural products and issues relating to the understanding of the efficacy or safety of natural product drugs.
Vols. 1-16. Philadelphia, 1996-2011. Partly reprint. $ 3600
- PHARMACEUTICAL DEVELOPMENT AND TECHNOLOGY publishes articles exploring the research, design, development, manufacture and evaluation of traditional and novel drug delivery, with an emphasis on practical solutions and applications to theoretical and research-based problems.
Current trends in geriatric rehabilitation
Vols. 1-28. Binghamton, 1980/82-2010/11. $ 4500
- PHYSICAL AND OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY IN GERIATRICS provides a forum for allied health professionals to share information, clinical experience, research, and therapeutic practice in geriatrics.
A quarterly journal of developmental therapy
Vols. 1-31. Binghamton, 1980/81-2011. $ 4600
- PHYSICAL AND OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY IN PEDIATRICS brings information to all therapists involved in the developmental and physical rehabilitation of infants and children. Covers current clinical research and practical applications.
An international journal of physical therapy
Vols. 1-27. Philadelphia, 1985-2011. Partly reprint. $ 5500
- PHYSIOTHERAPY THEORY AND PRACTICE provides a forum for recent developments and current research in physiotherapy.
Vols. 1-22. Abingdon, 1990-2011. $ 5900
- PLATELETS covers all aspects of platelet-related research, including vascular disease, cerebral and myocardial ischaemia, asthma, inflammation, growth factors, pathology and morphology of platelets, and comparison with other cells and clinical trials of anti-platelet agents.
Official journal of the National Association of E M S physicians
Vols. 1-15. Philadelphia, 1997-2011. Mostly reprint. $ 1600
- PREHOSPITAL EMERGENCY CARE delivers up-to-date clinical and research information on advances in medical care in the out-of-hospital setting.
Vols. 1-33. Philadelphia, 1976/77-2011. $ 6800
- Formerly published as UREMIA INVESTIGATION
- RENAL FAILURE addresses advances in the fields of chronic renal failure, hypertension, and renal transplantation.
Vols. 31-45. Oslo, 1997-2011. Partly reprint. $ 3000
- Formerly published as SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF THORACIC AND CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
- SCANDINAVIAN CARDIOVASCULAR JOURNAL promotes cardiovascular research that crosses disciplinary boundaries.
Nums. 45-59. Oslo, 1997-2011. Partly reprint. $ 610
Vols. 57-71. Oslo, 1997-2011. $ 3400
- SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATION covers clinically oriented biochemical and physiological research.
Nums. 220-244. Oslo, 1995-2011. $ 1000
Vols. 42-51. All publ. Oslo, 1998-2007. $ 680
- SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF FOOD AND NUTRITION is directed to present state-of-the-art in the various fields within nutrition. Provides readers with information through original and review articles and reports.
Vols. 31-46. Oslo, 1996-2011. $ 6500
- SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF GASTROENTEROLOGY is a membership journal for the gastroenterologic societies of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
Nums. 222-244. Oslo, 1997-2008. $ 930
Vols. 29-43. Oslo, 1997-2011. $ 4600
- SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF INFECTIOUS DISEASES publishes original papers on clinical aspects of infectious diseases.
Vols. 1-18. Oslo, 1994-2011. $ 2700
- SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY publishes original articles from all branches of occupational therapy.
Nums. 1-27. All publ. Oslo, 1967-1994. Mostly reprint. $ 1200
Vols. 1-29. Oslo, 1983-2011. Mostly reprint. $ 4300
- SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF PRIMARY HEALTH CARE aims to present clinical scientific articles of importance to daily clinical work, including prevention in primary health care with special emphasis on general practice.
Vols. 1-40. Oslo, 1972-2011. Mostly reprint. $ 6400
- Formerly published as ACTA RHEUMATOLOGICA SCANDINAVICA
Nums. 105-123. Oslo, 1996-2008. $ 770
Vols. 31-45. Oslo, 1997-2011. $ 3000
- Formerly published as SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF UROLOGY AND NEPHROLOGY
- SCANDINAVIAN JORUNAL OF UROLOGY focuses on basic and clinical research work in the two fields of medicine within the five Nordic countries.
Nums. 195-218. Oslo, 1997-2008. $ 970
Vols. 12-26. Philadelphia, 1997-2011. $ 3000
- Each issue of SEMINARS IN OPHTHALMOLOGY focuses on a particular therapeutic or surgical technique through high-level clinical reviews geared toward trainee and practicing eye specialists.
Vols. 10-28. Abingdon, 1993-2011. $ 4300
- SOMATOSENSORY AND MOTOR RESEARCH publishes original research on somatic sensation and its neural mechanisms. Experimental and descriptive studies.
Vols. 1-19. Philadelphia, 1993-2011. $ 3800
- STRABISMUS publishes original papers and review articles on strabismus and related fields, including neurophysiology.
The international journal on the biology of stress
Vols. 1-14. London, 1996/97-2011. Mostly reprint. $ 3200
- STRESS deals with the basic and clinical aspects of stress in terms of regulation of the stress response and factors affecting such a regulation.
Vols. 1-46. Philadelphia, 1966-2011. Partly reprint. $ 10000
- Formerly published as INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF THE ADDICTIONS
- SUBSTANCE USE AND MISUSE disseminates facts, theories, points of view and highlighting of critical unresolved issues in related areas of substance use, misuse and dependency, eating disorders and gambling.
Vols. 9-18. Oslo, 2002-2011. Partly reprint. $ 410
An international journal
Vols. 1-57. Philadelphia, 1978-2011. Partly reprint. $ 7100
- Formerly published as ARCHIVES OF ANDROLOGY.
- SYSTEMS BIOLOGY IN REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE covers reproduction, fertility and regulation and infertility in the human and animal male.
Vols. 1-21. London, 1991-2011. Partly reprint. $ 4600
- Formerly published as TOXICOLOGY METHODS
- TOXICOLOGY MECHANISMS AND METHODS covers new methods and test designs in safety assessment, new in vivo and in vitro models, modifications to existing procedures, commentaries and new technology and equipment.
Vols. 1-30. Philadelphia, 1982/83-2011. $ 6100
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF TOXICOLOGY: TOXIN REVIEWS
- TOXIN REVIEWS brings information on toxins (their characteristics, activities and mechanisms of action) from the full range of clinical and scientific disciplines in which toxins impinge.
Vols. 1-35. Philadelphia, 1980-2011. $ 10000
- ULTRASTRUCTURAL PATHOLOGY covers electron microscopy, immunohistochemistry, the study and diagnosis of human diseases, EM and oncology, theory and possible applications.
Vols. 102-116. Oslo, 1997-2011. Partly reprint. $ 1600
- UPSALA JOURNAL OF MEDICAL SCIENCES publishes clinical and experimental original works in the international medical field.
Vols. 1-13. Lisse; Philadelphia, 1999-2011. $ 2100
- VISUAL IMPAIRMENT RESEARCH covers the entire field of research and practice in visual rehabilitation assessment in, and rehabilitation of, children, multiple handicaps, cognitive impairments, educational programs for rehabilitation workers and standardized protocols.
The journal of interdisciplinary current awareness
Vols. 1-6. All publ. Lancaster, 2001-2006. $ 760
- WOMEN'S ONCOLOGY REVIEW focuses on scientific and clinical advances that impact on the care and management of women with cancer, including both breast and gynecologic malignancies.
Vols. 1-12. Abingdon, 2000-2011. Partly reprint. $ 2400
- WORLD JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL PSYCHIATRY aims to increase the worldwide communication of knowledge in clinical and basic research on biological psychiatry.
The fate of foreign compounds in biological systems
Vols. 1-41. London, 1971-2011. Partly reprint. $ 16000
- XENOBIOTICA covers three main areas: general xenobiochemistry, molecular toxicology and clinical pharmacokinetics and metabolism.
Si no encuentra el título que busca en este listado, rogamos nos contacte.
Si busca la subscripción al año en curso de una revista de Informa Healthcare, haga clic aquí.