Indiana University Press
Una lista de las revistas que mantenemos en stock, según el acuerdo.
Haga clic en el título para pedir un presupuesto, sea de la colección, sea de partes,
volúmenes sueltos o continuaciones hasta el presente.
Vols. 1-58. Bloomington, 1954-2011/12. Mostly reprint. $ 3300
- AFRICA TODAY examines issues affecting contemporary Africa, with emphasis on politics economics.
Nums. 1-12. Bloomington, 2001-2012. Partly reprint. $ 580
- ALEPH explores the interface between Judaism and science and studies the interactions between science and Judaism throughout history. Science is conceived broadly and includes the social sciences and the humanities. Likewise, the history of science is broadly construed within the journal's purview and includes the social and the cultural dimensions.
Vols. 1-4. Bloomington, 2009-2012. $ 310
- BLACK CAMERA provides insightful information about African-Americans in film.
Vols. 1-17. Bloomington, 1990-2012. Partly reprint. $ 990
- BRIDGES includes songs, rituals, poems, fiction, visual art, essays and reviews which combine culture and political activism. Includes translations of literature side-by-side with the Latino, Spanish and Yiddish originals.
A Quarterly Journal in American Philosophy.
Vols. 1-48. Buffalo; Bloomington, 1965-2012. Partly reprint. $ 2900
- The TRANSACTIONS of the CHARLES S. PEIRCE SOCIETY specialize in the history of American philosophy. They cover all types of American thought from the colonial period to the recent past.
Vols. 1-8. Bloomington, 2001/02-2011/12. Partly reprint. $ 580
- E-SERVICE JOURNAL is a multi-disciplinary journal aimed at publishing high-quality, original, innovative, peer-reviewed research about the design, delivery and impact of electronic services rendered using a variety of computing and communication technologies.
Vols. 1-17. Bloomington, 1996-2012. Partly reprint. $ 1800
- ETHICS AND THE ENVIRONMENT provides an interdisciplinary forum for theoretical and practical articles, discussions, reviews and comments in the broad area encompassed by environmental ethics.
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
Vols. 1-6. Bloomington, 2007-2012. $ 350
- The GLOBAL SOUTH focuses on how world literatures and cultures respond to globalization. Its premise is that the various Souths-from the North American South to the European South, Latin and Central America, Africa, Asia, and Australia-share comparable experiences that differentiate them from mainstream and hegemonic cultures in their locations.
Studies in representation of the past
Vols. 1-24. Bloomington, 1989-2012. Partly reprint. $ 1400
- HISTORY AND MEMORY focuses on questions relating to the formation of historical consciousness, defined here as the area in which collective memory, the writing of history, and other modes of shaping images of the past in the public mind merge.
Vols. 1-19. Bloomington, 1993-2012. $ 1100
- INDIANA JOURNAL OF GLOBAL LEGAL STUDIES is a faculty-edited interdisciplinary journal focusing on the intersections of global and domestic legal regimes, markets, politics, technologies, and cultures.
Vols. 1-5. Bloomington, 2008-2012. $ 360
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF FEMINIST APPROACHES TO BIOETHICS provides a forum within bioethics for feminist thought and debate. Sponsored by the International Network on Feminist Approaches to Bioethics (FAB), IJFAB welcomes feminist scholarship on ethical issues related to health, health care, and the biomedical sciences.
Sole agent for Japan: Yushodo Co. Ltd., Tokyo
Vols. 1-17. Bloomington, 1996-2012. Partly reprint. $ 1400
- ISRAEL STUDIES presents multidisciplinary scholarship on Israeli history, politics, society, and culture.
History, culture and society
Bloomington, 1939-1955; 0-1956; 0-2012; 1957-2011. Reprint. $ 4200
- JEWISH SOCIAL STUDIES is interested in both exploring different approaches to Jewish history and examining critical inquiries into the concepts and theoretical stances that underpin its problematics.
Group for Early Modern Cultural Studies
Vols. 1-12. Bloomington, 2001-2012. Partly reprint. $ 700
- The JOURNAL FOR EARLY MODERN CULTURAL STUDIES is an interdisciplinary forum for the study of the period from 1475 to 1875 and focuses on cross-cultural connections, questions of gender and identity, studies of authorship and authority, and inquiries into the relation between a present and the pasts that presuppose it.
Vols. 1-28. Bloomington, 1985-2012. Partly reprint. Partly bound. $ 1600
- JOURNAL OF FEMINIST STUDIES IN RELIGION is an nternational scholarly journal that publishes research articles, curricular material, poetry, and project reports reflecting a variety of feminist perspectives on religion. Religious prejudice and discrimination, based on gender or sexual orientation, are potential topics (Katz).
An international journal of folklore and ethnomusicology
Vols. 1-49. Bloomington, 1964-2012. Partly reprint. $ 3300
- Formerly published as FOLKLORE INSTITUTE. JOURNAL
- JOURNAL OF FOLKLORE RESEARCH provides an international forum for current theory and research among scholars of traditional culture.
Vols. 1-8. Bloomington, 2005-2012. $ 580
- The JOURNAL OF MIDDLE EAST WOMEN'S STUDIES aims to advance the fields of Middle East women's studies, gender studies, and Middle East studies through contributions across disciplines in the social sciences and humanities.
Vols. 1-35. Philadelphia, 1970/71-2011/12. $ 2000
- JOURNAL OF MODERN LITERATURE is a scholarly journal devoted to literary studies of 20th century literature. Coverage includes world literature as well as English and American.
Feminism, race, transnationalism
Vols. 1-11. Bloomington, 2000-2011. $ 690
A journal of Jewish women's studies and gender issues
Nums. 1-24. Bloomington, 1998-2012. Partly reprint. $ 650
- NASHIM contains scholarly and literary articles, reviews of new scholarship in the field of Jewish women's and gender studies and the arts.
Vols. 1-20. Bloomington, 1993-2012. $ 1200
- PHILOSOPHY OF MUSIC EDUCATION REVIEW disseminates philosophical research in music education to an international community of scholars, artists, and teachers.
A Journal of Jewish Literary History
Vols. 1-32. Bloomington, 1981-2012. Partly reprint. $ 2600
- PROOFTEXTS provides a forum for the growing field of Jewish literary studies.
Vols. 1-5. Bloomington, 2007/08-2011/12. $ 360
- RACE/ETHNICITY: MULTIDISCIPLINARY GLOBAL CONTEXTS offers a critical intervention into contemporary thinking on race and ethnicity by recognizing and responding to these shared challenges.
Texts, contexts, interpretation
Vols. 1-7. Bloomington, 2006-2012. $ 500
- The endeavor of TEXTUAL CULTURES to investigate the meaning and implications of textuality is designed to widen our understanding of how new developments in fields like codicology, material philology, art history, musicology and cultural studies are redefining and integrating our notions of what constitutes a text in diverse cultural contexts.
A journal of the humanities, arts and sciences
Vols. 1-54. Bloomington, 1957/58-2011/12. Partly reprint. $ 3200
- The high-quality journal VICTORIAN STUDIES publishes articles on literature, social and political history and the histories of education, philosophy, fine arts, economics, law and science. While the emphasis of the journal is clearly interdisciplinary, the majority of articles concern writers - both major and minor - of the period, sometimes from a comparative perspective. A typical issue has three major scholarly essays, an extensive book review section, a "Comments & Queries" section and notes on contributors. Review essays occasionally appear in the journal's pages as well. The forth number (Summer issue) of every volume contains an annual bibliography of noteworthy publications relevant to the Victorian period (Katz).
Si no encuentra el título que busca en este listado, rogamos nos contacte.
Si busca la subscripción al año en curso de una revista de Indiana University Press, haga clic aquí.