Kluwer Law International
Kluwer Law International almacena las revistas del año en curso y del año anterior. Nosotros almacenamos todas las revistas más antiguas y podemos hacer reimpresiones de alta calidad de la mayor parte de los volúmenes que estaban agotados.
Haga clic en el título para pedir un presupuesto, sea de la colección, sea de partes,
volúmenes sueltos o continuaciones hasta el presente.
Vols. 1-37. Hague, 1975/76-2012. Reprint. $ 6.000
- Vols. 1-16 (1975/76-1991) published as AIR LAW.
- AIR AND SPACE LAW presents topical information on aviation policy, along with the civil, commercial, administrative and penal aspects of the study of air and space law.
Vols. 1-28. Hague, 1985-2012. Reprint. $ 5.000
- ARBITRATION INTERNATIONAL publishes articles relating to the development and application of international arbitration as a means of international business dispute resolution.
Swiss Arbitration Association
Vols. 1-30. Hague, 1983-2012. Reprint. $ 4.700
- Vols. 1-19 (1983-2001) published as ASSOCIATION SUISSE DE L'ARBITRAGE. Bulletin.
Vols. 1-4. Dordrecht, 2005-2008. Reprint. $ 800
- ASIAN INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION JOURNAL provides high level commentary applicable to arbitration throughout Asia.
Vols. 1-33. London; Hague, 1980-2012. Reprint. $ 11.000
- BUSINESS LAW REVIEW offers a regular source of practical information for legal practitioners and researchers dealing with business law on a day to day basis.
Vols. 1-49. Hague, 1963-2012. Reprint. $ 12.000
- COMMON MARKET LAW REVIEW covers the theory and practice of law in the EU, including commentary on decisions of the EU Court of Justice and national courts in matters of Union law.
Vols. 1-12. Dordrecht, 1978-1990. Reprint. $ 2.400
- Vols. 1-10. 1977-1986 published as COMPARATIVE LAW YEARBOOK.
- The COMPARATIVE LAW YEARBOOK OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS consists of volumes containing articles written by experts on topical areas of commercial law in various countries. Published in association with the Center for International Legal Studies, each volume focuses on a specific subject, providing readers with expert local insight.
Vols. 1-21. Dordrecht, 1992-2012. Reprint. $ 4.100
- EC TAX REVIEW covers current developments in taxation in the EC, including current cases before the European Court of Justice and relevant national EC tax cases.
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
Vols. 1-23. Hague, 1990-2012. Reprint. $ 5.700
- EUROPEAN BUSINESS LAW REVIEW publishes short, practical analyses of recent legal developments in European business law, including news on specific countries and coverage of EU directives, legislation, treaties, case notes and other related matters.
Vols. 1-9. Dordrecht, 2004-2012. Reprint. $ 2.400
- EUROPEAN COMPANY LAW is a legal information service that provides the reader with an authoritative overview of current developments in the field.
Vols. 1-21. Hague, 1992-2012. Reprint. $ 4.700
- Vols. 1-16 (1992-2007) published as EUROPEAN ENVIRONMENTAL LAW REVIEW
- EUROPEAN ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL LAW REVIEW offers comprehensive coverage of developments in environmental law throughout Europe. Examines issues arising in EU member nations, international bodies, and in the US.
Vols. 1-17. Hague, 1996-2012. Reprint. $ 3.100
- EUROPEAN FOREIGN AFFAIRS REVIEW covers EU foreign policy interests and strategies.
Vols. 1-18. Hague, 1995-2012. Reprint. $ 3.200
- EUROPEAN PUBLIC LAW studies the law of the European Community and the evolution of public law of EU member states.
Vols. 1-20. Hague, 1993-2012. Reprint. $ 3.600
- EUROPEAN REVIEW OF PRIVATE LAW focuses on practical and academic discussions of legal developments relating to national private law, within a broad European perspective. Provides a forum for debate on issues involving unified private law for the EU.
Vols. 1-7. Hague, 2006-2012. Reprint. $ 2.000
- GLOBAL TRADE AND CUSTOMS JOURNAL is designed to meet the needs of professionals working in the legal and regulatory trade and custom environments.
Vols. 1-28. Hague, 1985-2012. Reprint. $ 3.800
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMPARATIVE LABOUR LAW AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS covers significant international issues in comparative labor law and industrial relations, including legislation, case law and discussions of public policy.
Vols. 1-40. Hague, 1973-2012. Reprint. $ 19.000
- INTERTAX provides practical, up-to-date and high-level international tax information, including coverage of transnational tax issues.
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
Vols. 1-29. Hague, 1984-2012. Reprint. $ 5.200
- JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION discusses current and important questions raised by international arbitration as a means of solving business, investment and economic disputes between parties from all over the world.
Edited by the Europa Instituut, Universiteit van Amsterdam
Vols. 1-39. Hague, 1974-2012. Reprint. $ 6.300
- Vols. 1-26 (1974-1999) published as LEGAL ISSUES OF EUROPEAN INTEGRATION
Law and economics review
Hague, 1977-2012. Reprint. $ 9.700
- Nos. 1-21 (1977-1984) published as REVUE SUISSE DU DROIT INTERNATIONAL DE LA CONCURRENCE; nos. 22-30 (1984-1987) published as SWISS REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPETITON LAW/SCHWEIZERISCHE ZEITSCHRIFT FUER INTERNATIONALES WETTBEWERBSRECHT.
- WORLD COMPETITION publishes research in the field of international competition law and economics.
Vols. 1-24. Hague, 1989-2012. Reprint. $ 4.300
- Vols. 1-5 (1989-1993) published as WORLD TRADE MATERIALS and
ARBITRATION MATERIALS (both merged in 1994)
- WORLD TRADE AND ARBITRATION MATERIALS reports on the texts of current documents relating to international trade and arbitration.
Si no encuentra el título que busca en este listado, rogamos nos contacte.
Si busca la subscripción al año en curso de una revista de Kluwer Law International, haga clic aquí.
Para una atención personalizada de parte del servicio al cliente de Kluwer Law Internationalrogamos use este e-mail:
Servicio al cliente