Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
CONTRIBUTIONS TO MINERALOGY AND PETROLOGY
Vols. 1-168. Berlin, 1947/49-2014. Mostly reprint. $ 35000
- Vols. 1-138. 1947/49-1999. Per volume $ 240
- Vols. 139-154. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 430
- Vols. 155-168. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 500
- Formerly published as HEIDELBERGER BEITRAEGE ZUR MINERALOGIE UND PETROGRAPHIE and as BEITRAEGE ZUR MINERALOGIE UND PETROGRAPHIE
- CONTRIBUTIONS TO MINERALOGY AND PETROLOGY provides in-depth technical coverage of the mineralogy and petrology of all major rock types. Related areas such as isotope geology and element partitioning are also featured. There is a heavy emphasis on geochemistry and many of the articles consist of theoretical and experimental work such as determining mineral phase relations and chemical equilibria. For those papers that are site-specific, each volume also features a handy location index (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Springer
We have an agreement to reprint all out of print volumes and issues for Springer journals.