Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics
Vols. 1-78. Heidelberg, 1958-2015. Mostly reprint. $ 11000
- Vols. 1-46. 1958-1997. Per volume $ 140
- Vols. 47-66. 1998-2007. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 67-78. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 260
- Formed by the merger of MITTEILUNGSBLATT FUER MATHEMATISCHE STATISTIK Vols. 1-9. 1949-1957 and STATISTISCHE VIERTELJAHRESSCHRIFT Vols. 1-10. 1948-1957.
- METRIKA is an international research journal for theoretical and applied statistics. It publishes papers in mathematical statistics and statistical methods, especially those presenting new developments in theoretical statistics. Importance is attached to applicability of the proposed statistical methods and results. Although published in Germany, the text is in English. Authorship is international, but at least half of the authors are German (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Springer
We have an agreement to reprint all out of print volumes and issues for Springer journals.