Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
RADIATION AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOPHYSICS
Vols. 1-52. Heidelberg, 1963-2013. Partly reprint. $ 9900
- Vols. 1-34. 1963-1995. Per volume $ 140
- Vols. 35-46. 1996-2007. Per volume $ 360
- Vols. 47-52. 2008-2013. Per volume $ 430
- Formerly published as BIOPHYSIK
- RADIATION AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOPHYSICS covers the biophysics of ionizing and non-ionizing radiation. Examines the biological effects of temperature, pressure, gravitational forces, electricity and magnetism, and the biophysical aspects of environmental and space influence.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Springer
We have an agreement to reprint all out of print volumes and issues for Springer journals.