Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY OF MINERALS
Vols. 1-40. Heidelberg, 1977-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 14000
- Vols. 1-15. 1977-1987/88. Per volume $ 200
- Vols. 16-26. 1989-1999. Per volume $ 430
- Vols. 27-34. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 610
- Vols. 35-40. 2008-2013. Per volume $ 720
- This technical journal is published in cooperation with the International Mineralogical Association. PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY OF MINERALS includes both articles and short communications on the chemistry and physics of minerals and related solids. Some areas of emphasis include atomic structure, spectroscopy, chemical reactions and bonding, and analysis of physical properties. A GeoRef priority journal (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Springer
We have an agreement to reprint all out of print volumes and issues for Springer journals.