Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
SOCIAL PSYCHIATRY AND PSYCHIATRIC EPIDEMIOLOGY
The international journal for research in social and genetic epidemiology and mental health services
Vols. 1-49. Berlin, 1966-2014. Mostly reprint. $ 14000
- Vols. 1-31. 1966-1996. Per volume $ 200
- Vols. 32-42. 1997-2007. Per volume $ 550
- Vols. 43-49. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 650
- Formerly published as SOCIAL PSYCHIATRY
- SOCIAL PSYCHIATRY AND PSYCHIATRIC EPIDEMIOLOGY is concerned with the effects of social conditions on behavior, and the relationship between psychiatric disorders and the social environment.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Springer
We have an agreement to reprint all out of print volumes and issues for Springer journals.