Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
EUROPEAN PHYSICAL JOURNAL D: ATOMIC, MOLECULAR, OPTICAL AND PLASMA PHYSICS
Vols. 1-68. Heidelberg, 1998-2014. Reprint. $ 17000
- Vols. 1-45. 1998-2007. Per volume $ 240
- Vols. 46-65. 2008-2011. Per volume $ 290
- Vols. 66-68. 2012-2014. Per volume $ 960
- Formerly published as ZEITSCHRIFT FÃœR PHYSIK D and JOURNAL DE PHYSIQUE II
- The final section of the new EUROPEAN PHYSICAL JOURNAL is devoted to atomic, molecular, cluster, and optical physics. This journal was formed through the combination of three similar journals representing the research of three European nations. By combining their resources into a single journal, the editors expect to produce a stronger overall product. Topics in this section include atomic and molecular structure, spectroscopy, collisions, chaos theory, cluster dynamics, and quantum optics. Both full-length research reports and brief communications are included (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Springer
We have an agreement to reprint all out of print volumes and issues for Springer journals.