Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
MOLECULAR GENETICS AND GENOMICS
An international journal
Vols. 1-290. Heidelberg, 1908-2015. Partly reprint. $ 36000
- Vols. 1-240. 1908-1993. Per volume $ 120
- Vols. 241-278. 1994-2007. Per volume $ 360
- Vols. 279-290. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 430
- Formerly published as MOLECULAR AND GENERAL GENETICS and ZEITSCHRIFT
FUER INDUKTIVE ABSTAMMUNGS- UND VERERBUNGSLEHRE and ZEITSCHRIFT FUER
VERERBUNGSLEHRE (Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Vererbungswissenschaften).
- MOLECULAR GENETICS AND GENOMICS covers all areas of general and molecular genetics, including developmental genetics, somatic-cell genetics and genetic engineering of any organism. Each issue includes 20-24 papers, along with the occasional review article. Most members of the editorial board are European, though authorship is not restricted to Europe. While expensive, MGG is a very important title in molecular genetics (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Springer
We have an agreement to reprint all out of print volumes and issues for Springer journals.