Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
APPLIED SPECTROSCOPY REVIEWS
An international journal of principles, methods, and applications
Vols. 1-50. Philadelphia, 1967-2015. Partly reprint. $ 10000
- Vols. 1-25. 1967-1989/90. Per volume $ 120
- Vols. 26-40. 1991-2005. Per volume $ 280
- Vols. 41-42. 2006-2007. Per volume $ 430
- Vols. 43-50. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 500
- APPLIED SPECTROSCOPY REVIEWS provides information on principles, methods and applications of spectroscopy for the researcher and also presents discussions that relate physical concepts to chemical applications.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous two years. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.