Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
ARCHIVES OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
An international journal; the official publication of the Society for Occupational and Environmental Health
Vols. 1-70. Washington, D.C, 1960-2015. Partly reprint. $ 6600
- Vols. 1-44. 1960-1989. Per volume $ 70
- Vols. 45-57. 1990-2002. Per volume $ 120
- Vols. 58-62. 2003-2007. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 63-70. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 260
- Vols. 1-59 (1960-2004) published as "Archives of environmental health".
- In 1950-1959 published as "American Medical Association: AMA archives of
industrial health" and as "American Medical Association: AMA archives of
industrial hygiene and occupational medicine" and as "Archives of industrial
hygiene and occupational medicine".
- ARCHIVES OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH consolidates the latest
research from such varying fields as epidemiology, toxicology, biostatistics
and biochemistry. ARCHIVES addresses such topics of current concern as health
significance of toxic waste, new energy technology, industrial processes and
the environmental causation of neurobiological dysfunction, birth defects,
cancer, and chronic degenerative diseases.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous two years. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.