Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
Australian Institute for Conservation of Cultural Material
Vols. 14-37. Canberra, 1988-2016. Reprint. $ 2000
- Vols. 14-20. 1988-1994. Per volume $ 160
- Vols. 21-23. 1995/96-1998. Per volume $ 100
- Vols. 24-35. 1999-2014. Per volume $ 50
- Vols. 36-37. 2015-2016. Per volume $ 125
- AICCM BULLETIN has an interdisciplinary focus and Disseminates new information gathered about the materiality, nature, condition, deterioration and treatment of cultural collections within Australia and the Asia-Pacific regio. It also promotes interdisciplinary research activity in cultural materials conservation, presents a forum for new ideas and thinking with regards to conservation management, conservation ethics, cultural engagement, sustainability and wider professional concerns in the region, and disseminates new information and novel methods useful to the conservation profession world-wide.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.