Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
AUSTRALIAN JOURNAL OF MARRIAGE AND FAMILY
Vols. 1-20. Abingdon, 1980-2014. Reprint. $ 6100
- Vols. 1-15. 1980-1994. Per volume $ 170
- Vols. 1-13. 1995-2007. Per volume $ 170
- Vols. 14-20. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 290
- Former titles: Australian Journal of Sex, Marriage and Family Vols 1-10 (1980-1989) and Australian Journal of Marriage and Family vols 11-15 (1990-1994)
- Journal of Family Studies Vol 1 (1995)
- AUSTRALIAN JOURNAL OF MARRIAGE AND FAMILY aims to develop the understanding of families, households and relationships in society, from a range of interdisciplinary perspectives. Original research, review articles, practice notes and commentaries are published from a range of disciplines, including: family studies, sociology, demography, social work, legal studies, psychology, human ecology, policy studies, history, and religious studies.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous two years. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.