Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
BRITISH ACCOUNTING REVIEW
Vols. 1-32. London, 1966/67-2000. Reprint. $ 4,500
- Vols. 1/5 (1966-1972), 6/7 (1972/74), 8/9 (1974/76), 10/11 (1978/79), 12/13 (1980/81). Per unit $ 225.-
- Vols. 14-20. 1982-1988. Per volume $ 165.-
- Vols. 21-32. 1989-2000. Per volume $ 225.-
Sole agent for Japan: Maruzen-Yushodo Co. Ltd., Tokyo
- Vols. 1-15 (1966/67-1983 were published as AUTA REVIEW. Journal of the
Association of University Teachers of Accounting.
- BRITISH ACCOUNTING REVIEW is a forum for communication throughout the world between members of the academic and professional community concerned with the research and teaching, at degree level and above, of accounting, finance, and cognate disciplines.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Elsevier Science
One of the journals for which we hold backstock management and/or reprint agreements.