Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
COMBUSTION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Vols. 1-186. Lausanne, 1969/70-2014. Partly reprint. $ 29000
- Vols. 1-103. 1969/70-1994. Per volume $ 120
- Vols. 104-173. 1995-2001. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 174-179. 2002-2007. Per volume $ 790
- Vols. 180-186. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 940
- Incorporated in 1975 PYRODYNAMICS
- Topics of original research found in the journal COMBUSTION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY include flame and fire research, flame radiation, chemical fuels and propellants, reacting flows, chemical rockets, aircraft gas turbines, automotive engines, and pertinent environmental studies. Very important in its field, this journal was rated within the top five journals for impact by Science Citation Index (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous two years. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.