Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
A literary review, edited by T.S. Eliot
Vols. 1-18 (all publ.). 1922/23-1938/39. With general index 1-18. Reprint of Collected Ed. 1967. Bound. € 2,230
- Vols. 1-3. 1922/23-1924/25. Bound per volume € 120
- Vol. 4/1926. Bound € 160
- Vols. 5-7. 1927-1928 Bound per volume € 95
- Vols. 8-18. 1928/29-1938/39. Bound per volume € 155
- Chronology, Author & Subject index 1-18 included in vol. 18.
Sole agent for Japan: Maruzen-Yushodo Co. Ltd., Tokyo
- THE CRITERION was a quarterly, critical review of European scope. T.S. Eliot thought the task for a journal such as his was "to be perpetually in change and development, to alter with the alterations of the living minds associated with it and with the phases of the contemporary world for which and in which it lives". THE CRITERION published a remarkable amount of fine work - by Joyce, Proust, Montale, MacDiarmid, Cavafy, to name a few.