Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
Vols. 1-32. London, 1984-2015. Partly reprint. $ 9200
- Vols. 1-4. 1984-1987. Per volume $ 140
- Vols. 5-11. 1988-1994. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 12-24. 1995-2007. Per volume $ 360
- Vols. 25-32. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 430
- COGNITIVE NEUROPSYCHOLOGY promotes the study of cognitive processes from a neuropsychological perspective. It publishes full-length and short empirical reports as well as theoretical articles and occasional reviews that advance our understanding of human cognition and its neural substrates. Research on cognitive disorders (including developmental disorders and disorders associated with aging), computational neuropsychology, and functional neuroimaging that illuminate theories of normal functioning is appropriate for the journal.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.