Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
ECONOMIC HISTORY REVIEW
A journal of economic and social history
Oxford, 1927/28-2013. Mostly reprint. $ 7700
- Series 1: Vols. 1-18. 1927/28-1948. Per volume $ 90
- Series 2: Vols. 1-42. 1948/49-1989. Per volume $ 90
- Series 2: Vols. 43-60. 1990-2007. Per volume $ 170
- Series 2: Vols. 61-66. 2008-2013. Per volume $ 200
- ECONOMIC HISTORY REVIEW is aimed at furthering the understanding of historical change in an economic and social context. The English counterpart to the 'Journal of Economic History' from the USA (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.