Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
EARTH SURFACE PROCESSES AND LANDFORMS
Vols. 1-39. Chichester, 1976-2014. Partly reprint. $ 17000
- Vols. 1-12. 1976-1987. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 13-20. 1988-1995. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 21-32. 1996-2007. Per volume $ 670
- Vols. 33-39. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 790
- Formerly published as EARTH SURFACE PROCESSES
- The far-ranging journal EARTH SURFACE PROCESSES AND LANDFORMS publishes "research papers on all aspects of geomorphology interpreted in its widest sense." This encompasses the complex process of landform evolution by the processes of weathering, erosion, transport, and deposition. Landslides and other natural hazards are also considered. Much of the work is highly interdisciplinary in nature and shows how different chemical, mechanical, and hydrologic factors have interacted to shape the landscape both in the past and in the present. A special issue at the end of each year is the "Technical and Software Bulletin" that covers analytical techniques and methodology as well as related software products (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.