Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
Human factors in work, machine control and equipment design
Vols. 1-58. London, 1957/58-2015. Partly reprint. $ 23000
- Vols. 1-20. 1957/58-1977. Per volume $ 120
- Vols. 21-35. 1978-1992. Per volume $ 360
- Vols. 36-50. 1993-2007. Per volume $ 790
- Vols. 51-58. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 940
- ERGONOMICS is the official publication of the Ergonomics Society and the International Ergonomics Association. Research reports are published on the psychological, physiological, anatomical, and engineering design aspects of humans at work, with particular emphasis on optimizing performance (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous two years. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.