Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
Interdisciplinary journal of applied family studies
Vols. 1-64. Minneapolis, 1952-2015. Partly reprint. $ 5100
- Vols. 1-16. 1952-1967. Per volume $ 100
- Vols. 17-56. 1968-2007. Per volume $ 90
- Vols. 57-64. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 100
- Formerly published as FAMILY COORDINATOR; FAMILY LIFE COORDINATOR;
- FAMILY RELATIONS publishes "applied articles that are original, innovative and interdisciplinary and that focus on diverse families and family issues." As one of the two official journals of the National Council on Family Relations, Family Relations emphasizes practical implications of research. Readers include family life educators, researchers involved in applied family studies or in evaluation, family practitioners from various fields, and family policymakers (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.