Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
FOOD, CULTURE AND SOCIETY
Vols. 7-19. Oxford, 2004-2016. Reprint. $ 3300
- Vols. 7-8. 2004-2005. Per volume $ 160
- Vols. 9-10. 2006-2007. Per volume $ 240
- Vols. 11-19. 2008-2016. Per volume $ 320
- Continues: Journal for the Study of Food and Society.
- FOOD, CULTURE AND SOCIETY is dedicated to exploring the complex relationships among food, culture, and society from numerous disciplines in the humanities, social sciences, and sciences, as well as in the world of food beyond the academic.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.