Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
GENDER AND EDUCATION
Vols. 1-26. Abingdon, 1989-2014. Partly reprint. $ 7500
- Vols. 1-8. 1989-1996. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 9-16. 1997-2004. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 17-19. 2005-2007. Per volume $ 360
- Vols. 20-26. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 430
- As its title indicates, GENDER AND EDUCATION publishes "articles which examine the experiences of boys and men as well as girls and women." However, the underlying goal of the journal is to facilitate "the distribution and exchange of feminist research and ideas in the multidisciplinary, international area of education" (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous two years. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.