Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
HEALTH CARE FOR WOMEN INTERNATIONAL
Vols. 1-36. Philadelphia, 1978/79-2015. Mostly reprint. $ 9300
- Vols. 1-20. 1978/79-1999. Per volume $ 200
- Vols. 21-28. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 360
- Vols. 29-36. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 430
- Formerly published as ISSUES IN HEALTH CARE OF WOMEN
- HEALTH CARE FOR WOMEN INTERNATIONAL is the journal of the International Council on Women's Health Issues. Many of its scholarly articles report on research conducted with women from developing countries or specific ethnic or age populations in Western countries. Multicultural and interdisciplinary in scope, topics include aging, family planning, gynecology, nursing, perinatal and neonatal care, psychology, sociology, and women and HIV. Contributors often provide a blending of feminist theory and practical analysis of health issues that affect the quality of women's lives (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous two years. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.