Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
HUMAN GENE THERAPY
Vols. 1-26. New Rochelle, 1990-2015. Partly reprint. $ 18000
- Vols. 1-4. 1990-1993. Per volume $ 360
- Vols. 5-6. 1994-1995. Per volume $ 610
- Vols. 7-18. 1996-2007. Per volume $ 790
- Vols. 19-26. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 940
- HUMAN GENE THERAPY publishes papers on the transfer of genes in mammals, including humans. Covers improvements in vector development, delivery systems and animal models, as well as ethical, legal and regulatory issues.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.
Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. holds journals from the current and previous year. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.