Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL SECURITY REVIEW
Vols. 1-68. Geneva, 1948-2015. Mostly reprint. $ 6400
- Vols. 1-2. 1948-1949. Per volume $ 60
- Vols. 3-60. 1950-2007. Per volume $ 110
- Vols. 61-68. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 130
- Vols. 1-19 (1948-1966) published as
BULLETIN OF THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL SECURITY ASSOCIATION.
- The INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL SECURITY REVIEW is the only international quarterly in the field of social security. It contains articles and studies by leading social security experts, descriptive studies of social security schemes in various countries, analyses of technical and administrative aspects of social insurance.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.