Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
INTERNATIONAL REVIEW FOR THE SOCIOLOGY OF SPORT
Vols. 1-51. Warsaw; London, 1966-2016. Mostly reprint. $ 8800
- Vols. 1-31. 1966-1996. Per volume $ 140
- Vols. 32-42. 1997-2007. Per volume $ 290
- Vols. 43-51. 2008-2016. Per volume $ 320
Sole agent for Japan: Maruzen-Yushodo Co. Ltd., Tokyo
- Vols. 1-18. 1966-1983 published as INTERNATIONAL REVIEW OF SPORT SOCIOLOGY
- As the official quarterly publication of the International Sociology of Sport Association (ISSA), INTERNATIONAL REVIEW FOR THE SOCIOLOGY OF SPORT publishes research papers, research notes, and book and AV reviews dealing with the scholarship of sports. Content includes research from anthropology, cultural studies, geography, history, political economy, semiotics, sociology, and women's studies. The journal publishes research from any part of the world, but all articles are in English (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Sage Publications Ltd. (UK)
Sage Publications hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.