Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
ISSUES IN ACCOUNTING EDUCATION
American Accounting Association
Sarasota, 1983-2015. Partly reprint. $ 3200
- Nos. 1-3. 1983-1985. Per number $ 60, continued as
- Vols. 1-18. 1986-2003. Per volume $ 60
- Vols. 19-22. 2004-2007. Per volume $ 180
- Vols. 23-30. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 200
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
- A publication of the American Accounting Association, ISSUES IN ACCOUNTING EDUCATION contains scholarly works designed to improve the field of accounting education. Research articles describe trends and discuss the current state of the field. The instructional resources section presents cases and other materials for classroom use. The journal also includes editorials, commentaries, and reviews of textbooks (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by American Accounting Association
American Accounting Association holds journals from the current and previous two years. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.