Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND. ECONOMIC REVIEW
Vols. 1-61. Washington, D.C, 1950/51-2013. Partly reprint. $ 5100
- Vols. 1-16. 1950/51-1969. Per volume $ 110
- Vols. 17-54. 1970-2007. Per volume $ 90
- Vols. 55-61. 2008-2013. Per volume $ 110
- Formerly published as INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND. STAFF PAPERS
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND. ECONOMIC REVIEW contains theoretical studies on monetary and financial problems prepared by Fund staff. Subjects covered include balance of payments and exchange rates, monetary systems and analysis, national monetary and fiscal policies, and international liquidity.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Palgrave Macmillan Ltd.
Palgrave Macmillan Ltd., now supplied by Springer, hold journals from the current and previous two years. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.