Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Vols. 1-26. London, 1990-2015. Partly reprint. $ 8200
- Vols. 1-12. 1990-2001. Per volume $ 250
- Vols. 13-15. 2002-2004. Per volume $ 300
- Vols. 16-18. 2005-2007. Per volume $ 440
- Vols. 19-26. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 480
Sole agent for Japan: Gozando Books Inc., Tokyo
- Concerned with the expanding role of strategic human resource management in a fast-changing global environment, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT focuses on future trends in HRM, drawing on empirical research in the areas of strategic management, international business, organisational, personnel management and industrial relations.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous two years. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.