Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DISABILITY, DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
Vols. 1-61. Abingdon, 1954/55-2014. Mostly reprint. $ 7500
- Vols. 1-36. 1954/55-1989. Per volume $ 100
- Vols. 37-54. 1990-2007. Per volume $ 200
- Vols. 55-61. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 240
- Formerly published as EXCEPTIONAL CHILD; SLOW LEARNING CHILD
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DISABILITY, DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION is multidisciplinary with an international focus. Research and review articles are included concerning "all aspects of education, human development, special education, and rehabilitation" (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous two years. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.