Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
INVERSE PROBLEMS IN SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
Vols. 1-23. Lausanne, 1995-2015. Partly reprint. $ 7500
- Vols. 1-6. 1995-1998. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 7-13. 1999-2005. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 14-15. 2006-2007. Per volume $ 430
- Vols. 16-23. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 500
- Formerly published as INVERSE PROBLEMS IN ENGINEERING
- INVERSE PROBLEMS IN SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING provides an international forum for the discussion of conceptual ideas and methods for the practical solution of applied inverse problems.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous two years. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.