Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CONSUMER STUDIES
Vols. 1-38. Oxford, 1977-2014. Mostly reprint. $ 12000
- Vols. 1-26. 1977-2002. Per volume $ 280
- Vols. 27-31. 2003-2007. Per volume $ 430
- Vols. 32-38. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 500
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF CONSUMER STUDIES AND HOME ECONOMICS
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CONSUMER STUDIES is "designed to provide an international forum for academic and research papers about consumer affairs." The scope of this publication includes not only consumer studies and home economics, but also social studies, public health, and energy and fuels, and how all of these topics relate to the home, family and community (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.