Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
INFORMATICS FOR HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
An international journal of computing in health care
Vols. 1-41. London, 1976-2016. Partly reprint. $ 9300
- Vols. 1-20. 1976-1995. Per volume $ 200
- Vols. 21-32. 1996-2007. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 33-41. 2008-2016. Per volume $ 360
- Formerly published as MEDICAL INFORMATICS AND THE INTERNET IN MEDICINE.
- INFORMATICS FOR HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE serves as a focus for most aspects of the application of computers to medicine and promotes the application of analysis, inference and reasoning to medical information.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Informa Healthcare
Informa Healthcare retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.