Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
JOURNAL OF POLITICAL ECONOMY
Vols. 1-122. Chicago, 1892/93-2014. Partly reprint. $ 13000
- Vols. 1-17. 1892/93-1909. Per volume $ 150
- Vols. 18-56. 1910-1948. Per volume $ 190
- Vols. 57-115. 1949-2007. Per volume $ 100
- Vols. 116-122. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 120
- JOURNAL OF POLITICAL ECONOMY is the leading economics journal and belongs in all substantial academic collections (Katz). It presents work in traditional areas of political economics: monetary theory, fiscal policy, labor economics, planning and development, micro- and macroeconomic theory, and international trade and finance. Also publishes analyses in related fields such as economic thought and social economics.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by University of Chicago Press
University of Chicago Press hold journals from the current and previous three years. PSC hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.