Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
JOURNAL OF RISK AND INSURANCE
American Risk and Insurance Association
Vols. 23-82. Malden, 1956-2015. Mostly reprint. With general index years 1932/1985. $ 9000
- Vols. 23-30. 1956-1963. Per volume $ 130
- Vols. 31-74. 1964-2007. Per volume $ 180
- Vols. 75-82. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 200
Vols. 0/3 (1932/35), 4/6 (1937/39), 7/9 (1940/42), 10/12 (1943/45), 13/15 (1946/48),16/18 (1949/51), 19/20 (1952), 21/22 (1953/54) available per unit $ 100.-
Sole agent for Japan: Maruzen-Yushodo Co. Ltd., Tokyo
- Formerly published as AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF UNIVERSITY TEACHERS OF INSURANCE JOURNAL AND PROCEEDINGS and as JOURNAL OF INSURANCE.
- JOURNAL OF RISK AND INSURANCE publishes scholarly articles in the field of risk management and insurance. A section of well-developed feature articles is followed by a section of shorter articles. Other sections contain notes, association business information, etc. The articles are technical and theoretical, designed for the scholar rather than the practitioner (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.