Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
JOURNAL OF PERSONALITY
Vols. 1-82. Malden, 1932/33-2014. Partly reprint. $ 6200
- Vols. 1-65. 1932/33-1997. Per volume $ 80
- Vols. 66-75. 1998-2007. Per volume $ 140
- Vols. 76-82. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 170
- Formerly published as CHARACTER AND PERSONALITY
- The general aim of the JOURNAL OF PERSONALITY is to emphasize "scientific investigations in the field of personality." Emphasis is on experimental research, with five to ten articles per issue. Its coverage has looked at individual differences in reactivity to daily events, genetic and environmental influences on individual differences in masculinity, femininity, and gender personality and temperament correlates of marital satisfaction, personality traits in late adolescence and mental disorders in early adulthood goal imagery and bridging the gap between implicit motives and explicit goals, Freudian defense mechanisms and empirical findings in modern social psychology and generalization, adverse events, and development of depressive symptoms (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.