Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
JOURNAL OF PLASMA PHYSICS
Vols. 1-80. Cambridge, 1967-2014. With general index 1/50. Partly reprint. $ 13000
- Vols. 1-54. 1967-1995. Per volume $ 120
- Vols. 55-68. 1996-2002. Per volume $ 280
- Vols. 69-73. 2003-2007. Per volume $ 430
- Vols. 74-80. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 500
- Plasma physics is a branch of physics that has applications in a wide variety of fields, including astrophysics, fluids and nuclear physics. This specialized journal publishes original research reports on plasma science in all of these areas. Basic topics in JOURNAL OF PLASMA PHYSICS include the fundamental physics of plasmas, ionization, kinetic theory, particle orbits, stochastic dynamics, wave propagation, solitons, stability, shock waves, transport, heating and diagnostics. Both theoretical and experimental results are presented, along with applications of plasma science in other fields (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Cambridge University Press
Cambridge University Press hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.