Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
British Psychological Society
Vols. 1-87. London, 1922-2014. Partly reprint. $ 9100
- Vols. 1-46. 1922-1972. Per volume $ 80
- Vols. 47-62. 1973-1989. Per volume $ 120
- Vols. 63-80. 1990-2007. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 81-87. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 260
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY and OCCUPATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
- This publication of the British Psychological Association seeks to promote the understanding of people and organizations at work. The JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY accepts articles on industrial, organizational, engineering, vocational and personnel psychology, as well as those involving behavioral studies in ergonomics and industrial relations. Included are empirical studies, critical surveys, theoretical studies, methodology papers and assessments of the application of psychology to work settings (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.