Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
JOURNAL OF INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY RESEARCH
Vols. 1-58. Oxford, 1957-2014. Mostly reprint. $ 9800
- Vols. 1-24. 1957-1980. Per volume $ 100
- Vols. 25-45. 1981-2001. Per volume $ 210
- Vols. 46-51. 2002-2007. Per volume $ 350
- Vols. 52-58. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 380
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF MENTAL DEFICIENCY RESEARCH
- JOURNAL OF INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY RESEARCH is devoted exclusively to the scientific study of intellectual disability and publishes papers reporting original observations in this field.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.