Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
JOURNAL OF QUATERNARY SCIENCE
Vols. 1-29. Chichester, 1986-2014. $ 12000
- Vols. 1-5. 1986-1990. Per volume $ 200
- Vols. 6-13. 1991-1998. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 14-22. 1999-2007. Per volume $ 550
- Vols. 23-29. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 650
- Published for the Quaternary Research Association, the JOURNAL OF QUATERNARY SCIENCE focuses on the earth's history during the last two million years. This time period is the same as that covered by the journal Boreas and there are many similarities between the two. Papers span a wide range of topics and many are interdisciplinary in nature. In particular, there is an emphasis on the stratigraphy, glaciation and paleoclimatology of the period (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.