Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
JOURNAL OF CONTEMPORARY ETHNOGRAPHY
A journal of ethnographic research
Vols. 1-44. Thousand Oaks, 1972/73-2015. Mostly reprint. $ 8000
- Vols. 1-27. 1972/73-1998/99. Per volume $ 140
- Vols. 28-36. 1999-2007. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 37-44. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 360
- Formerly published as URBAN LIFE AND CULTURE
- JOURNAL OF CONTEMPORARY ETHNOGRAPHY takes an interdisciplinary approach to ethnography and qualitative research. Features articles by distinguished scholars and professionals from a variety of disciplines concerned with the study of human nature, behavior, organization and culture.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Sage Publications, Inc. (US)
Sage Publications, Inc. hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.