Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
JOURNAL OF FUTURES MARKETS
Vols. 1-34. Hoboken, 1981-2014. Mostly reprint. $ 16000
- Vols. 1-6. 1981-1986. Per volume $ 300
- Vols. 7-12. 1987-1992. Per volume $ 440
- Vols. 13-27. 1993-2007. Per volume $ 610
- Vols. 28-34. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 660
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
- Each issue of JOURNAL OF FUTURES MARKETS, affiliated with Columbia Business School, focuses specifically on futures, options, and other derivatives. Recent topics include commodity forecasting techniques, hedging strategies with related tax and accounting implications and tests of efficiency in energy futures markets. Articles include charts and tables (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.