Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
JOURNAL OF LOSS AND TRAUMA
International perspectives on stress and coping
Vols. 1-19. Philadelphia, 1996-2014. $ 3900
- Vols. 1-9. 1996-2004. Per volume $ 140
- Vols. 10-12. 2005-2007. Per volume $ 280
- Vols. 13-19. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 320
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF PERSONAL AND INTERPERSONAL LOSS
- JOURNAL OF LOSS AND TRAUMA provides a forum on personal losses relating to family, health and aging issues, and interpersonal losses surrounding such areas as marriage and divorce.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous two years. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.