Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
JOURNAL OF CROP IMPROVEMENT
Innovations in practice, theory & research
Vols. 1-29. Binghamton, 1998-2015. $ 6700
- Vols. 1-20. 1998-2007. Per volume $ 200
- Vols. 21-22. 2008-2008. Per volume $ 240
- Vols. 23-29. 2009-2015. Per volume $ 430
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF CROP PRODUCTION
- JOURNAL OF CROP IMPROVEMENT provides an international forum for both scientists and practitioners to discuss the latest advancements in basic and applied aspects of crop production.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.